Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh: Don't count out the Vikings
New rumor this week is Harbaughs chances of returning to the NFL are slimming, but to not count out the Vikings to make a surprise push for him. More could come this week. This according to a reporter who used to work for the Detroit Free Press and has connections in Ann Arbor. Stay tuned 

Considering he hasn't been interviewed, I'm very skeptical. I think there's a ton of rumors out now and many are just inaccurate. 

My neighbor's cousin's dog sitter, who once read The Sporting News, said Lane Kiffin is getting some traction, so don't count him out either. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
My neighbor's cousin's dog sitter, who once read The Sporting News, said Lane Kiffin is getting some traction, so don't count him out either. 
Lane Kiffin is a dog sitter?

Lol well tis' rumor season. I think the chances of the Vikings landing Harbaugh is somewhere between slim and none. With that said I would certainly prefer him over every candidate we've interviewed thus far by a large margin 

Same guy reporting today the Vikings and Harbaugh have had "some communication" about the head coaching job. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Same guy reporting today the Vikings and Harbaugh have had "some communication" about the head coaching job. 
I find it hard to believe given no Vikings reporter or insider has made any mention of this on twitter. Unless I missed it?

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
I find it hard to believe given no Vikings reporter or insider has made any mention of this on twitter. Unless I missed it?
https://twitter.com/Str8_Cash_Homey/stat...79074?s=20&t=MiEdA3dmSLzrk_myFsf53A

Yeah I heard this one before. He is not leaving Michigan and he hasn't been interviewed. I heard he was linked to the Raiders too. They are just throwing names out there now.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

This is some reporter with direct contacts in Ann Arbor providing him this info. It's probably nothing as I'm sure Harbaugh would want of power on personnel to leave Michigan and that's not going to happen after we just hired Kwesi