Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My interest level is at zero....wake me up next year at this time
The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol
Things are “not going well” for QB Sam Darnold at #Vikings joint practice with the #Browns today, per
@MatthewColler
Darnold threw a pick on the sideline throwing it toward Jefferson. He then was sacked and someone on the Browns heckled:

“Darnold’s] 1 for 12” throwing.

(08-14-2024, 02:42 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol
Things are “not going well” for QB Sam Darnold at #Vikings joint practice with the #Browns today, per
@MatthewColler
Darnold threw a pick on the sideline throwing it toward Jefferson. He then was sacked and someone on the Browns heckled:

It's just Sam being Sam.
[-] The following 2 users Like comet52's post:

(08-14-2024, 03:37 PM)comet52 Wrote: It's just Sam being Sam.

We all better get used to it. I feel about the same regarding Darnold starting as I did towards the tail end of last season with the Passtronaut starting. 

It's just crazy going from the high of McCarthys performance last Saturday to where we are now, a mere four days later. Unbelievable
[-] The following 1 user Likes supafreak84's post:

Who do you like for our top 5 pick…? Cool Angel
[-] The following 2 users Like Kentis's post:

[Image: vfzL_l.gif]
The artist formerly known as PurpleCrush.
[-] The following 5 users Like TheWinterSKOLdier's post:

(08-14-2024, 01:24 PM)Vikergirl Wrote: Is that a silver lining? Do we really want to see a lot of him?

Not really, but he showed enough last year to still have hope. Behind our second string line he might have a chance to improve this preseason

(08-14-2024, 04:11 PM)Kentis Wrote: Who do you like for our top 5 pick…? Cool Angel

In light of all our injuries, could you imagine if we would have traded our 1st round pick next year to move up and take McCarthy as widely discussed? Now he's gone for the year before it even starts and we are becoming a MASH unit. With the improved division we very could be picking top 5, top 10 in the draft. Just imagine on top of everything else if we didn't have that pick and ended up as next seasons Carolina Panthers. This is exactly why I was adamantly against moving next years first in any trade up for a quarterback. It's one of the few positives I can hold on to at this point
[-] The following 2 users Like supafreak84's post:

(08-14-2024, 02:42 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol
@MatthewColler

One good thing is, Redshirts are supposed to be untouchable. But I wonder who wasn’t having a good day on the line?

(08-14-2024, 05:31 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: In light of all our injuries, could you imagine if we would have traded our 1st round pick next year to move up and take McCarthy as widely discussed? Now he's gone for the year before it even starts and we are becoming a MASH unit. With the improved division we very could be picking top 5, top 10 in the draft. Just imagine on top of everything else if we didn't have that pick and ended up as next seasons Carolina Panthers. This is exactly why I was adamantly against moving next years first in any trade up for a quarterback. It's one of the few positives I can hold on to at this point

Maybe if we get the #1 pick, we can sell it to whoever wants Deion's kid for oodles of picks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAD GAINZ's post:

I'm basically just checking this site now for the injury news. I'm somewhat interested in seeing Nailor and what Flores can do with Greenard and Turner. Assuming any of them are still upright by Sept. 8.