Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryckophants Ain't Gonna Like These FACTS...
[Image: e2mbl60knjdx.jpeg]

All that matters is do you think Spielman has done enough to warrant at least one more season as Vikings GM. I think 99% of Vikings fans would say YES (We went to the NFCCG last year!).

If things go south this year and the year after and the NFCCG was our peak well that stinks. But you can't boot a guy with Rick's record here. You just can't. Look how much leash the Packers gave Ted Thompson? By those standards Spielman is safe for the next 5 years. May as well learn to love it.

I myself am hoping for another good draft and another solid playoff run. I'd also take a super bowl. Skol!

Quote: @pattersaur said:
All that matters is do you think Spielman has done enough to warrant at least one more season as Vikings GM. I think 99% of Vikings fans would say YES (We went to the NFCCG last year!).

If things go south this year and the year after and the NFCCG was our peak well that stinks. But you can't boot a guy with Rick's record here. You just can't. Look how much leash the Packers gave Ted Thompson? By those standards Spielman is safe for the next 5 years. May as well learn to love it.

I myself am hoping for another good draft and another solid playoff run. I'd also take a super bowl. Skol!
Booting Rick at this point would be like sitting Keenum for Bradford for the playoffs.

worse than that.  Much worse.   

You see the OP has no answer, no solution he he would implement.   He only wants to vent and convince folks how smart he is.  

The problem is it is working in the opposite direction.  All reasonable people know that the GM doesnt play the games, coach the players or cause or prevent injuries.  He puts the best product on the field he can and it is up to them for how it turns out. They know that even if you put the best team out there it doesnt guarentee a Superbowl.  

ALL reasonable people do not need this explained to them.  All reasonable people realize that the only measure of a GM is not by who raises the Trophy at the end of the season.  This child like thinking.

Quote: @Scoog said:
@pattersaur said:

Booting Rick at this point would be like sitting Keenum for Bradford for the playoffs.
I dunno if that is a good comparison,
considering how that all ended
 Confused 

[Image: bygnb59ki4i0.gif]

Quote: @njvike said:

Why am I posting these non-debatable FACTS ?
Because you have a hard on for RS and no one else on this board gives a shit about your opinion, so you keep yelling about it in the hopes they might care but they still don't.   Carry on.

And to top it off, he has stepped up a level from slurring a name to straight up 5th grade level name calling.  Well done sir.  Next year we will see progression to words like ass and butt mixed in.

Quote: @greediron said:
And to top it off, he has stepped up a level from slurring a name to straight up 5th grade level name calling.  Well done sir.  Next year we will see progression to words like ass and butt mixed in.
My money is on Dick Spoogeman.

Dude! You need to get back to the home and make sure the head nurse sees to it that you take your meds.

OCD or what!