Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bombshell! & I don't use that term lightly.
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
I still can't believe how much this board is still divided. The left is always correct and no one can tell them otherwise. It is only their way and the world has to change as such. No one else can question them. 

Fuck far left Liberals and I will say it fucking proudly. 
Well.. how willing to consider opposing views points would you be to people that say Fuck You to you?  If there is no civility, even in disagreement,   then the country is already lost.
This country is so far divided now. It will never go back. I am just ready to settle it all. 

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
I still can't believe how much this board is still divided. The left is always correct and no one can tell them otherwise. It is only their way and the world has to change as such. No one else can question them. 

Well.. how willing to consider opposing views points would you be to people that say Fuck You to you?  If there is no civility, even in disagreement,   then the country is already lost.
This country is so far divided now. It will never go back. I am just ready to settle it all. 
I cant say i disagree with the sentiment on the division,  I think its going to take somebody from outside the swamp to have a chance to pull us back together...question is will the MSM and the string pullers allow it to happen, or will it be just more fake news and lies?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:

I cant say i disagree with the sentiment on the division,  I think its going to take somebody from outside the swamp to have a chance to pull us back together...question is will the MSM and the string pullers allow it to happen, or will it be just more fake news and lies?
They will never allow someone outside of them to do anything. Everything is run through the media and it has people convinced on fairy tales. Just like all the BS now coming out about how they were wrong with the handling of Covid and how things never worked and they knew it. People don't see that their own party is trash and they lied to the people for their own gain. Using them as pawns. There is enough evidence and truth to see that now. They still don't. 

Quote:@MaroonBells" said: You would think for a scandal that dwarves Watergate, there would be something in the news about it. 
Oh it comes up in the news from time to time….

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/18/igor-danchenko-john-durham-verdict/
A jury on Tuesday found Igor Danchenko — a private researcher who was a primary source for a 2016 dossier of allegations about former president Donald Trump’s ties to Russia — not guilty of lying to the FBI about where he got his information.
The verdict in federal court in Alexandria, Va., is another blow for special counsel John Durham, who has now lost both cases that have gone to trial as part of his nearly 3½-year investigation. Durham, who was asked by Attorney General William P. Barr in 2019 to review the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign in 2016, is sure to face renewed pressure to wrap up his work following the verdict.
Trump predicted Durham would uncover “the crime of the century” inside the U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies that investigated his campaign’s links to Russia. But so far, no one charged by the special counsel has gone to prison, and only one government employee has pleaded guilty to a criminal offense. In both trials this year, Durham argued that people deceived FBI agents, not that investigators corruptly targeted Trump.

Gotta love the selective responses.

Indeed. Selective indeed.