Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thielen comments
Fast forward to the 9:15 mark when AT talks about the disappointing 3 and out after the Barr tip and INT.  At the 9:30 mark he says, "I'm just a player, I don't call the plays" and adds "we gotta make whatever play is called work and find a way to make it the best play".

Sounds like he is sort of throwing everyone under the bus.

That was my thought Mike. But apparently it is ok for him to do. Diggs was right. Need to start clean with coaching. No more running like it's 1995. I don't want to lose Jefferson too.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
That was my thought Mike. But apparently it is ok for him to do. Diggs was right. Need to start clean with coaching. No more running like it's 1995. I don't want to lose Jefferson too.
Apples and oranges.  Diggs pulled his shit when the team was having success but it just wasn't going through him.  This team is is on a shit slide and no stopping it in sight .

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
Apples and oranges.  Diggs pulled his shit when the team was having success but it just wasn't going through him.  This team is is on a shit slide and no stopping it in sight .
diggs pulled this shit because Cousins turned into scared Kirk vs San Francisco when the plays and options were there.  

Despite being the super bowl runner up, we could have beat SF in their place with a fearless Cousins.  Rosenfels broke this down, Diggs knew Kirk wasnt the guy 

Quote: @Skodin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
diggs pulled this shit because Cousins turned into scared Kirk vs San Francisco when the plays and options were there.  

Despite being the super bowl runner up, we could have beat SF in their place with a fearless Cousins.  Rosenfels broke this down, Diggs knew Kirk wasnt the guy 
We weren't beating SF with Mahomes at QB. That team dominated the Vikes in every fashion...Vikes had 21 total rushing yards, a fumbled punt return in our own red zone, gave up 6 sacks, 9 TFL, and 9 QB hits. Kirk did look like he was playing scared in that game, I will agree, but that was an ass whopping similar to NFCCG vs Philly.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:

SF ran through both of our lines like they weren't there, did the same thing to GB one game later.  No QB is expected to have a brilliant game with no protection...and his line was rated 29th.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:

I watched the Buffalo - Jacksonville game live and saw plenty of Diggs pouting on the sideline and half-assing it during the game. He's 15th in the NFL in receptions and after a great season last year, his displeasure is on full display this year. 

Blame Cousins all you want for Diggs' 'dissatisfaction' but he's a diva and always on the border of being a malcontent.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:

I watched the Buffalo - Jacksonville game live and saw plenty of Diggs pouting on the sideline and half-assing it during the game. He's 15th in the NFL in receptions and after a great season last year, his displeasure is on full display this year. 

Blame Cousins all you want for Diggs' 'dissatisfaction' but he's a diva and always on the border of being a malcontent.
Just like Harvin, only Diggs can actually run a route.  As I have said before, NFL teams will put up with quite a bit depending on the talent level.  When a player gets traded in their prime in a non-firesale, the baggage is getting too heavy for them to carry.  OBJ, Diggs, Harvin...

@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:

From what I have been told it wasn’t really cousins that diggs had an issue with but more the sirection of the offense in general. I would say that seemed pretty accurate from inside the lockeroom at the time. There didn’t seem to be any issues but then again players know how to act when the locker room is opened up. So who knows. 

Diggs was always pretty good with us so I don’t think he is a bad guy. I think he is competetive and gets frustrated easily.