Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow the refs are doing their best to save the Puke....again
the nfl. wants a. packers. vs. chiefs. for a. super. bowl to mark the. nfls 100th year

I just noticed the Vikings had the Blakeman crew vs the Giants that called them for 12 penalties & 112 yards.  Good thing the Giants suck!  I recall Zimm not acting too thrilled with them on a few, including challenging a pi penalty.  

Quote: @kmillard said:
[Image: ffdn8k8jmvv3.jpeg]
That is hilarious, LMAO

Its sucks but what else is new? No excuse to not beat the Lions this Sunday. Already 0-2 in the division.

[Image: Meme.jpg]

Sad truth is even Green Bay fans acknowledge the home cookin'...almost with pride.  Talking with the cheezers this AM at work and they know they were bailed out by the zebras big time last night.

Painful to watch last night. Really bad. And my non-NFC North fan friends wonder why I hate Green Bay and Lambeau refs so much.

This shit has been going on for so long that if I hadn't witnessed it over and over I'd say "no way you're all exaggerating".  But the sad fucking truth is your not...for some explainable reason the Pukers get more phantom calls/non-calls in their favor than probably the rest of the league combined.

Fuck the Pukers.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Wow if this is true.  13 men on the field at one point and no flags!

[Image: EG5BcfaXYAEkSjf?format=jpg&name=medium]
The funny thing about that is all the Green Bay fans that were saying it was different for them, because the center didn't have his hand on the ball yet.  Well, clearly that is wrong.
Now, I've also heard that there is a difference between FG attempts (when it is a penalty as soon as the snapper puts his hand on the ball)... and a regular scrimmage play, when the penalty is not enforced until the snap.  Not sure if that is correct or not.

Green Bay’s LT Daktari, admitted that he’d complained to the Ref prior to those BS calls, he threw his head back intentionally Imo... Unreal!  Confused