Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow the refs are doing their best to save the Puke....again
Lions with a big sack on 3rd and 10 to end the Packers drive.  Erin is even starting to walk off the field.  But wait.......there’s a flag on the play.......and an absolute horseshit hands to the face penalty is called on a Lions d-lineman who never even touched the o-lineman in the face at all.

Automatic first down and then GB scores on a 35 yard TD pass about two plays later.

Complete and utter bullshit.  And once again, it goes in the Pack’s favor.

year after year of the favoritism for them
gets damn old and sickening
sure makes a person think the fix is in

Why does the NFL insist on propping these guys up? Hate on the Patriots all you want, but they win decisively. I don't think of them as a team that wins repeatedly from help.

The Packers have only really been relevant since Favre came onto the scene. Since then, they've won two Super Bowls. Aside from that, they're all disappointment. What's the obsession with giving them all this help?

Fuck this.

That was absolutely ridiculous. You can't have illegal hands to the face without grabbing his face. If anything the offensive lineman did one of those but of course they won't make a call against Green Bay in scoring position. I knew I shouldn't have watched. I changed the channel.

I was sticking with it until I saw the Packers defender with his hand across the chest of the Lions WR. No call. 

And the Packers just got away with pass interference on about a 40 to 50 yard throw.  TV commentators all agreed a flag should have been thrown, just as they all agreed the previous flag against the Lions was wrong.

SUCH BULLSHIT!

we all need to stop going to games and watching... i know easier said than done

hope Rodgers throws a pick six

Been going on for decades now.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
Why does the NFL insist on propping these guys up? Hate on the Patriots all you want, but they win decisively. I don't think of them as a team that wins repeatedly from help.

The Packers have only really been relevant since Favre came onto the scene. Since then, they've won two Super Bowls. Aside from that, they're all disappointment. What's the obsession with giving them all this help?

Fuck this.
simple. the NFL loves simpletons.  Simpletons love the NFL.  they buy into the story of a shit hole racist town based off the rape of innocent animals. 

When Dairy is a dead business and they dont have a generational QB, it will be fucking Buffalo of the NFC