Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like a funeral in Vikings Land...
Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Vikefans:

[Image: fd6b832b367c0108ca7395b06e923ddf.jpg]

One who flew over the cuckoo's nest...this is appropriate for us Viking fans.
Quote: After 50 years...this would be me.... Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUFXV1_1zH1V9SJIFJu5G...DMRhmMUVeX]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b3a7fa5b72c60fe44...=giphy.gif]

The  Giants game WILL be a bounce back game.   They will turn there inner turmoil on the Giants.  Im predicting 33-12  

Haven't you heard? The season is over. We're dismantling the team, firing our GM, our coach and trading Cook, Cousins, Diggs, Barr, Hunter, Harry and Waynes for Gardner Minshu, a carving Ginsu, a live Pikachu and a gently used snowshoe. The Wilfs are on the east coast now interviewing Adam Gase and Vinny Cerato. 

Quote: @PapaScott said:
The  Giants game WILL be a bounce back game.   They will turn there inner turmoil on the Giants.  Im predicting 33-12  
Giants game scares me a little. They've won 2 straight, riding high, they're at home, and they have a hot new QB at the helm, and they're coach is our former OC. He probably knows the vulnerabilities in this defense as well as anyone.

That, and the Vikings seem to be doing the one thing they CAN'T do: lose their heads. That's what fans do. Teams can't or things get worse. This game will have a lot to say about where their heads are at. Lose this game and things could snowball. 

One reason for hope: I sort of expect a big game from our offense. Giants D is terrible. And I remember last year after that absolutely appalling loss to the Bills at home when fingers were pointed and fans were jumping off cliffs, the Vikings followed that up by bouncing back in what might have been their best offensive performance of the year against the Rams on the road. So we'll see...

Quote: @PapaScott said:
I don't know, this team has a tendency to turn back up qb's and rookie qb's into elite, dominant players...  I wouldn't bet more than I was willing to lose on this game... JMO

I know I'm down on them now.  I don't think they can beat any decent team on the road.  The Giants have been playing well as of late, and it's not like Shurmur doesn't know Zim's D.