Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies and Gentlemen, the next President of the United States
Quote: @pumpf said:
As wrong as it might be, I do think that some "undecided" would refuse to vote for him- for the sole reason that he is gay.  

Great, just what I want to hear for the next 4 years if he doesn't win...

I'll be like, "but I voted for the rights of gay people to marry in the state of MN?!" and they'll be like "fuck you for voting for Trump."

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
MSM right wing media will hide their homophobia because of dollars.  LMAO.  Good one.  

LOL Milo, Tammy Bruce, Shep Smith, Judge Nap, Mary Cheney.  

Yeah, or maybe conservatives aren’t homophoblic.  

Fake news.  
Sounds like your argument is with Pumpf not me.

What Fox thinks about homosexuality has nothing to do with their agenda to support the GOP. Fox might actually have a gay personality or two, but it won't prevent them their agenda. 

It's like Shep Smith. He's the one person on Fox who actually TRIES to tell the truth, but Fox viewers hate him for it. He doesn't get anywhere. 
He is the only one I won’t watch.  

Of course not. The further you drift from the truth the more you will hate those that speak it.
He is anti-Trump.  

The truth is anti-Trump. 
I will respect Jimmy and just let you be. 

I have only hatred and disdain for you people. 
I appreciate you walking away,   as far as hatred thats a strong position to take against people you really dont know,  but.... you be you. Wink
Got to stand up.  They are trying to destroy America.  You be you.  Hiding behind warriors’ skirts.  Wink
Oh I agree that something needs to be done to preserve what I love about America,  however name calling and what not on an internet message board does nothing to change the status quo.  if anything it hinders progress with those that you disagree.  Nothing good will come from the pissing and moaning on here, you arent going to get those that agree with you to go call a congressman/woman,  but you sure might push somebody of the opposing view to action.   

No offense,  but I hardly think flag waving and fist pounding on the internet qualifies anybody as a warrior for any cause.
Lol what about Bob?
in reference to what?   his name calling and shouting?  I have said the same to him numerous times.  

as far as him being a warrior for a cause,  I dont see anybody pinning medals on his chest either.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Back in January, three months before the draft, I posted this: "I'm calling it early. The Vikings first round pick will be Garrett Bradbury." 
[Image: giphy.gif]

Back in 2004, after his speech at the DNC, and 4 years before he was elected, I turned to my wife and said, "there's America's 1st black president." Of course I wasn't alone in that prediction. And even I didn't think he would win in the VERY next election.  

But I'm calling it again. A year and three months before, I'm calling the winner of the presidential election: Pete Buttigieg. Americans tend to gravitate toward the thing we chose last time and didn't like. Got a "womanizer," go with the church-goin' simpleton.  Got a "simpleton," go with the constitutional law professor. Got an erudite "elitist" minority, go with the petulant white nationalist who speaks like your racist Uncle who's, y'know, not ALL bad.  Got an aging bigot who avoided serving his country and barely speaks one language? Go with the former intelligence officer and Afghanistan war veteran who was a Rhodes scholar, Harvard grad and speaks seven languages.

Two years before he decided to run, I put an Obama sticker on my car. There weren't any stickers available so I made one. I have that same feeling about Mayor Pete. 
5 takeaways from 2020 Democrats' second quarter fundraising reports 
WASHINGTON (CNN)Just five candidates accounted for roughly three-quarters of all the money raised in the second quarter of this year by Democratic presidential contenders -- as a crowded field broke into two distinct categories: the haves and the have-nots.
Leading those flush with cash: Pete Buttigieg, a mayor little-known outside his home state of Indiana before his sure-footed media appearances in the spring and cross-country fundraising tours persuaded deep-pocketed Democratic donors to open their wallets. 

Buttigieg raised nearly $25 million in the April-to-June fundraising quarter.

And he entered July -- typically a slow fundraising period as donors turn to vacation plans and away from politics -- with more than $22.7 million remaining in his bank account, one of the field's biggest war chests. He's already using the money to build a ground force of more than 250 staffers in early voting states.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/...index.html

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
MSM right wing media will hide their homophobia because of dollars.  LMAO.  Good one.  

LOL Milo, Tammy Bruce, Shep Smith, Judge Nap, Mary Cheney.  

Yeah, or maybe conservatives aren’t homophoblic.  

Fake news.  
Sounds like your argument is with Pumpf not me.

What Fox thinks about homosexuality has nothing to do with their agenda to support the GOP. Fox might actually have a gay personality or two, but it won't prevent them their agenda. 

It's like Shep Smith. He's the one person on Fox who actually TRIES to tell the truth, but Fox viewers hate him for it. He doesn't get anywhere. 
He is the only one I won’t watch.  

Of course not. The further you drift from the truth the more you will hate those that speak it.
He is anti-Trump.  

The truth is anti-Trump. 
I will respect Jimmy and just let you be. 

I have only hatred and disdain for you people. 
I appreciate you walking away,   as far as hatred thats a strong position to take against people you really dont know,  but.... you be you. Wink
Got to stand up.  They are trying to destroy America.  You be you.  Hiding behind warriors’ skirts.  Wink
Oh I agree that something needs to be done to preserve what I love about America,  however name calling and what not on an internet message board does nothing to change the status quo.  if anything it hinders progress with those that you disagree.  Nothing good will come from the pissing and moaning on here, you arent going to get those that agree with you to go call a congressman/woman,  but you sure might push somebody of the opposing view to action.   

No offense,  but I hardly think flag waving and fist pounding on the internet qualifies anybody as a warrior for any cause.
Agreed. Internet zealotry does what exactly? Its an ugly, small minded approach. A1's bitterness is toxic to himself, he's dripping in it. No way to go thru life.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Agreed. Internet zealotry does what exactly? Its an ugly, small minded approach. A1's bitterness is toxic to himself, he's dripping in it. No way to go thru life.
It's not just A1.

Quote: @pumpf said:
@StickyBun said:
It's not just A1.
Maybe not, but he's throwing out some pretty hateful shit in this thread. Not sure how anyone can get that worked up about politics. Its not normal.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@pumpf said:
@StickyBun said:
It's not just A1.
Maybe not, but he's throwing out some pretty hateful shit in this thread. Not sure how anyone can get that worked up about politics. Its not normal.
LOL

You think I get worked up about politics?  Quite frankly you don’t know my emotions when I type.  

Not really.  And I don’t think there is anything toxic.

I am just no longer going to listen to liberal idiots. 

Trump isnt racist.  He has done more for blacks with his policies than the failed Obama.  

There was no Russian collusion.  That was all fake.  If anyone treated Obama the way Trump is treated, the loons on the left would be outraged. 

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2016/1...vanka.html

Like I said, they already defend his incestuous tendencies...the leap to defending him being a pedophile is a very short span...