Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 if by land, 2 if by sea, 3 if by air...
Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
When Washington crossed the Delaware in the Battle of Dulles to take back Terminal A by cornering the redcoats in baggage claim, was the turning point in the war.
Don't forget the skirmish near the Cinnabon at Regan International the same day...almost as important...

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
When Washington crossed the Delaware in the Battle of Dulles to take back Terminal A by cornering the redcoats in baggage claim, was the turning point in the war.
Some Historians actually point to the winter of 1776 following the March 5th bombardment of Boston and Gage's retreat to Halifax, that the subsequent taking of Logan International was the turning point.  But since we have been wanting to give it back ever since,  the battle is considered a draw.

Just a gaffe, lmao. The dude is one big orange gaffe. 

It's more than a gaffe, incompetence at best, ignorance or mental disorder at worst.  This is the face and persona that defines America to the world.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
It's more than a gaffe, incompetence at best, ignorance or mental disorder at worst.  This is the face and persona that defines America to the world.
That was a gaffe, I believe the teleprompter probably did fuck up. My guess is he saw "ramparts", which he'd just said, and then reread it as "airports." Kinda similar if you're skimming?

Either way, it's just so funny how he used to slam Obama for relying on a teleprompter. 

What a complete joke of a man. 

The only one of the dnc gaggle that doesn't make me want to vomit is Tulsi.  She's not great with economics, but is actually pretty solid on the other elements of her platform.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Just a gaffe, lmao. The dude is one big orange gaffe. 

I mean global leaders routinely have a slip of the tongue, a minor gaffe, that the oranges of which are usually a broken teleprompter. 

I'm more interested in the oranges of this witch hunt by Mueller to be proven to be a hoax as A1 and Savannah have insisted is about to be exposed ... any day now.

Besides, the oranges of Obama's investigation into his real birthplace will prove he's a Muslim from Kenya.

I mean lots of stable geniuses routinely mix up "origins" with "oranges"  3 times in one speech. Or they can't remember what country their father was born in. And then forget several more times.  All perfectly normal in Cult of Trump world.

But nope, no dementia!  

Quote: @Zanary said:
The only one of the dnc gaggle that doesn't make me want to vomit is Tulsi.  She's not great with economics, but is actually pretty solid on the other elements of her platform.
So let's hear it, Mr. Everything Sucks...what is it about Harris that brings your lunch up? Buttigieg? Or any of the other 17? We've heard so much from you about the things you hate (seemingly all parties, all platforms and all religions).

Here's your opportunity to say what policies/positions/beliefs you actually support. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Zanary said:
So let's hear it, Mr. Everything Sucks...what is it about Harris that brings your lunch up? Buttigieg? Or any of the other 17? We've heard so much from you about the things you hate (seemingly all parties, all platforms and all religions).

Here's your opportunity to say what policies/positions/beliefs you actually support. 
Why can't he just say, "Orange Man bad!" like everyone else?  

Quote: @pumpf said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Zanary said:

Why can't he just say, "Orange Man bad!" like everyone else?  
You're not a Christian. You're nice on the surface, I'm sure, but your values are seriously evil. If I were what you claim to be, I'd be dumping all of my calories into fixing the concentration camps on the border. Instead, your priorities are with the GOP.