Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 if by land, 2 if by sea, 3 if by air...

"Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do ..."  during the Revolutionary War?

LMAO

Republicans still can't come to terms with the fact Trump is hands down, the biggest fucking dumbass in our country's history and it's not even close.

Stable genius ... I can't imagine the lack of shame you have to have to defend this POS idiot.

Yeah, and the Fucknut Obuma visited all 57 states with his wife Michael..... 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

"Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do ..."  during the Revolutionary War?

LMAO

Republicans still can't come to terms with the fact Trump is hands down, the biggest fucking dumbass in our country's history and it's not even close.

Stable genius ... I can't imagine the lack of shame you have to have to defend this POS idiot.
I was wondering how he was going to top his statement about homelessness starting two years ago...lol...

Not sure how it could be successfully argued that Trump personally is not a dumb shit. He's an idiot. 

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
And there it is....

You don't see any difference between a misspoken number, versus an entire statement of "the army manned the air, then they took over the airports" when talking about the Revolutionary War.  Or Trump claiming his father was born in Germany several times on different occasions. 

Also, look at the track records.  How many more slips from Obama can you find vs. What I can find on Trump?

But congrats, right on time to defend the biggest fucking idiot in the history of politics of any country.  You Trump cult worshippers literally suffer from Stockholm syndrome, and when you can't defend him, you have to deflect to "But Obama, but Hillary ..." as regular as clockwork. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Not sure how it could be successfully argued that Trump personally is not a dumb shit. He's an idiot. 
It's more than just being an idiot.

He absolutely suffers from dementia.   The bizarre statements, the temper tantrums ... I'm watching the symptoms first hand with my own father who is the same age.  

The problem is his cult and the GOP party is trying normalize his behavior when it's clear he's not well.  Look at interviews with him in the 80's and 90's compared to now.

He routinely goes off the rails, blabbering on about nothing at his rallies and yet the cult cheers it.  He is obviously sick and unfit for office.

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
He's not the president anymore, so this is irrelevant. 

Donald Trump is mentally ill. The people who support him are as well, or they're just stupid.

Airports in 1776?! Fuck him, fuck you, fuck all his supporters. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@StickyBun said:

He absolutely suffers from dementia.   The bizarre statements, the temper tantrums ... I'm watching the symptoms first hand with my own father who is the same age.  

The problem is his cult and the GOP party is trying normalize his behavior when it's clear he's not well.  Look at interviews with him in the 80's and 90's compared to now.

He routinely goes off the rails, blabbering on about nothing at his rallies and yet the cult cheers it.  He is obviously sick and unfit for office.
I think this is becoming more and more obvious. Trump is a conman and a bigot but I'm pretty sure he knows there were not airports during the Revolutionary War. I think what happened here is the teleprompter clicked off and he was left to wing a few lines. And that's when we get ramming ramparts and manning airports. But there's a whole lot of incorrect prepositions there as well that indicate a muddled mind. 

Narcissism and dementia is a bad combination....

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/959791255504015360

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@StickyBun said:

I think this is becoming more and more obvious. Trump is a conman and a bigot but I'm pretty sure he knows there were not airports during the Revolutionary War. I think what happened here is the teleprompter clicked off and he was left to wing a few lines. And that's when we get ramming ramparts and manning airports. But there's a whole lot of incorrect prepositions there as well that indicate a muddled mind. 

Narcissism and dementia is a bad combination....

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/959791255504015360
It'd be hilarious if people like Bob didn't put stock into this idiot. He's legitimately mentally ill. If daddy hadn't handed him the perfect life, there's a very real chance he'd be part of the homeless problem that supposedly - according to him - started 2 years ago.

God, he sucks. The real problem though is that he's just the symptom of the real problem: lack of education. People like Bob are probably good guys, but when you throw Fox News at them all day, of course they're gonna be retarded.