Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So no collusion.
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
How do I post a video here?  I think some sheep like kingbash will switch sides if he listens to this one video.

Zanary is intellectually dishonest so he won’t listen.   It would expose him as a fake libertarian.

SF doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand anything ... so he can ignore it.  
Funny yet I have mopped your ass throughout this thread with real facts, stats, history that have completely destroyed your dumbass time and time again touting conspiracy theories, lies and half truths.

At least Havoc was smart enough to run away when I debunked his ignorant novel-length posts of total bullshit that he touted as "facts".  You on the other hand are too stupid to know when to stop.

You need professional help.  Seriously.   You're the classic example of the Trump group psychosis.  Your desperate need to validate his ignorant lies and bullshit has flown you right out of reality into his make believe fake news, truth is not truth, 1984'esque alternative universe.  

It would be comical if it wasn't so tragic to not be able to see or admit you've been had by a known conman,  and an incrediblystupid one at that.  Whether it's pride or ignorance or both, there's millions of you gullible dumbasses out there following Trump right off the cliff, hellbent on destroying our country, as long as he talks shit about your common enemies and "owns the libs".

Decades from now you'll be in history books for all the wrong reasons.  Benedict Arnold will be replaced by Trump.  His followers will be forever known as an ignorant cult of gullible bigots that worshipped fear-mongering and fascism and sent America into a tailspin. 

I haven’t followed the Pelosi tapes.

This is a 30 minute tape that lays out the truth about what happened.    

Don’t worry about fake news fact checkers and sheep that denounce the source.  Listen to the tape and dispute anything they say.  I have seen evidence to suggest they are right.     
Oh of course.  Don't bother to fact check my sources for truth or accuracy, just listen to my 30 minute video.

Just when I think you can't be any more gullible or ignorant ....

This is the cult of Trump ladies and gentlemen - A1 is the 30% that can't be saved or de-programmed.  No need for truth or facts, it only matters what you FEEL and what you're willing to BELIEVE. Just watch the video and it will show you the "truth".

God help us.  He is literally a page out of 1984.

LOL 

Name the Russian Trump “colluded with”.

Name the “russians” his campaign met with justifying the spying that occured.  

We don’t need insults or links.  Name the Russians.  Mueller and both houses investigated for two years.  

Now we need to know why they were spying.  

I haven’t followed the Pelosi tapes.

This is a 30 minute tape that lays out the truth about what happened.    

Don’t worry about fake news fact checkers and sheep that denounce the source.  Listen to the tape and dispute anything they say.  I have seen evidence to suggest they are right.     
Hahahaha

Post the video. Find a way. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'd love to see what you fall for. You simpleton.

LOL 

We don’t need insults or links.  Name the Russians.  Mueller and both houses investigated for two years.  

There are dozens. Turn off Fox News and read.

Fuck you.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL 

Fuck you.
I would like to see you name a few.  

You can’t so you attack me.  

Stupid.  

LOL 

There's too many to list.  You really think ALL of them can be explained away?  LOL!

And if all of these contacts with Russians were perfectly legal, or with CIA spies posing as Russians tben why not fucking  speak up???

You haven't explained to us why are Trump's entire campaign staff headed to prison for lying about them?

Because they're hiding shady shit genius ....

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-ca...ine-2018-7

Ivanka Trump, daughter of President Donald Trump, reportedly first put Cohen and Klokov in contact, according to emails Buzzfeed News reviewed.
In one email, Klokov claimed "he could arrange a meeting between Donald Trump and Putin to help pave the way for the tower."
Cohen then refused the offer, telling Klokov there was an existing agreement to build a Trump Tower between Russia and the Trump Organization.
The nature of Klokov's relationship to Putin is unclear, but he and Cohen exchanged several emails in the fall of 2015.
- Roger Stone contacting Guccifer 2.0
- Flynn contacting Kislyak numerous times, then lied about it.  Obama and AG Sally Yates warn Trump that Flynn could be compromised.  Trump fires Yates, hires  Flynn for NSA Director, discovers he lied to investigators, then fires Flynn.  Then 2 years later  Trump whines about why didn't anyone tell him Flynn was under investigation.   LMAO you can't make this shit up!  
- Don Jr. contacting Wikileaks (known for dispersing information from Russian hackers)
- Manafort contacting Kilminik
- carter Page flying to Moscow, met with head of investor relations of Rosneft Andrej Baranov 
On and on and on ... there's way, way more than what I have listed but I don't have the time nor the crayons to explain them to you.

@savannahskol said:

AOC claimed (famously)  the Earf  had 12 yrs left, cuz MMGW. 
After much ridicule from GOP'ers... she stated (paraphrasing) "only idiot sea-sponge republicans would have taken that literally/seriously"
Actually, GOP'ers DID NOT take her 'seriously', they ridiculed her. 
But guess who indeed 'took her seriously'?  2/3 of DEMOCRATS.  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymea...e-n2546765

This outrages you? When politicians say dumb shit? (I've googled MMGW... what's that?) I like how you just automatically assume that because I know Trump is mentally ill that I'm this bleeding-heart leftist.

ya'll have a great Memorial weekend.  We only have 11 left. 

I'd respond in kind, but... just blow me. Break up the nation. I want nothing to do with you simple tards anymore. 
MMGW is man-made global warming. 

Where did I call you a 'bleeding-heart leftist'?  Re-read the thread. 
YOU pointed out 'idiocy'.... and I gave an example of my own.  Did it hit too close to home?  *shrugs* Sowwy.  
BTW, I've not called you a damn thing or name.  
As a matter of fact, tried to inject some humor into the convo.  Thought you'd appreciate the attempt.  
Have I disagreed with your ideas?  Hell yes... and said so.   
You've called me a tard on more than one occasion... made me lol.   
Your latest suggestion to fellate you, I take as further vindication I owned yer ass.  Wink

Ya'll need to tone-down the name-calling.  
I understand emotions are running high on this topic, but try to post like a damn adult.  (I haven't been perfect, either; even still,
I don't think I called anyone a name/personal)

What's this about begging to be banned?  
Yeah, I get it.  I've tried to quit these damn boards, too.  And certainly some day, I will.  

Be honest with yourself, many times when events happen, we often wonder what our fellow Viking fans think on these topics.
Do we ever change anyone's minds?  No.  Yet we post, nonetheless.  It's therapetic.  

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFso6krIl-0

If you insist on being banned, here it is, who better than DJT? 

https://tenor.com/view/trump-donaldtrump-interview-banned-cnn-gif-7677105

(Posting vids, gifs, tweets, insta's  & pics are a bitch on this site.  Jus sayin
Prolly a net-neutrality issue-- another thread--...)

^^ the last 3 above comments were meant as humor, for Bercich's sake.  

@KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL 

Fuck you.

Stupid.  
You're a cunt.

@A1Janitor said:
@KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL 

Fuck you.

Stupid.  
You're a cunt.
you can’t name a Russian?!?

LMAO

Maybe I was being too generous saying you are a simpleton.