Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe nothing..maybe something
Probably going to visit a friend and the tweet serves as leverage in his negotiations with the Rams.  Any actual contact prior to next week would be a serious violation and I'm sure Jimmy Sexton knows it.  

Still, I don't see how having him would hurt.   It's not like this team has really achieved anything under the current regime with a locker room full of highly paid defensive players who fail to show up when something that matters is on the line.

Maybe hell really is freezing over

I think the Vikings resign Richardson. 

Im not buying it at all.  In todays world where twitter is considered a credible source we havent heard a thing from ESPN, Pro Football Talk, Bleacher Report.  Nor has there been anything from Adam Sheftner or any other NFL reporters.

Not buying what? The speculation? No one is selling anything. It's a report of what is on Suh's personal account.

[Image: bSkDx-Hc_bigger.jpg]Ndamukong Suh‏Verified account @NdamukongSuh 20h20 hours ago
More
Can you guess where I’m off to?!
[ ] The Arctic
[ ] Minnesota
382 replies311 retweets573 likes
Reply 382

Retweet 311

---

[Image: bSkDx-Hc_bigger.jpg]Ndamukong Suh‏Verified account @NdamukongSuh 20h20 hours ago
More
Up up & away![Image: 2708.png][Image: 2744.png]
[Image: D1LBXxzXgAA1Tzo.jpg]
49 replies29 retweets265 likes
Reply 49

Retweet 29

It's not exactly a case of a third party Twitter source making shit up.

It doesn't mean he's signing here. Doesn't mean he will actually "visit" when FA starts. I bet he's on a personal trip and thought the context he added would be funny - i think he's just trolling the process of free agency.

---

As exciting as the idea potentially is, this tweet will be heavily scrutinized if it turns out we do have some kind of interest. It's ok for Suh to be here on his own accord. He can plan on negotiating here if that's what he wants. We just can't make contact for a couple more days. We can't set things up for a visit. 

I think we all could agree that we don't need our front office caught up in a free agency tampering scandal. I really hope it's not a case of Suh getting ahead of himself.

He’s from Portland, one might see a little snow in the Sierras flying home, hell it only snowed 24 out of 28 days here in February... B)

just another nfler entering the drug program for posting high

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think the Vikings resign Richardson. 
Not sure they will, but I definitely believe they would keep Richardson - with a year in the system already - well before signing Suh and all his red flags.

Vikings need a pass rushing DT, not another NT like Joseph.  Going after Suh would confuse me.  Unless, they want to part ways with Joseph.