Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe nothing..maybe something
Suh posted a quiz on his Twitter account wanting people to guess his destination....the arctic or Minnesota.

Maybe he is just visiting an old relative or something.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Is the relative's name Rick?

...that's disturbing.  I see him as a combination of horrible traits: expensive, constant cheap-shot artists, and arrogant.

I can't believe he'd come to the Vikings...right?

something. something about this team needing attiutude...?

Quote: @Kentis said:
More attitude could be a good thing if it's the right kind of attitude. But they certainly don't need someone with a shitty attitude.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Kentis said:
More attitude could be a good thing if it's the right kind of attitude. But they certainly don't need someone with a shitty attitude.
Except for the fan base..

yea he posted a photo taken above the clouds out the window of a plane; then followed it up with a two answer poll asking followers to guess where he was headed.

It's too early for him to be making free agent visits, isn't it? I'd guess he's here for personal reasons.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
yea he posted a photo taken above the clouds out the window of a plane; then followed it up with a two answer poll asking followers to guess where he was headed.

It's too early for him to be making free agent visits, isn't it? I'd guess he's here for personal reasons.
Perhaps,  but with FA imminent I thought the timing of the visit was noteworthy at a minimum. 

In a related story, there's a thirty month supply of ten foot poles on hand...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
In a related story, there's a thirty month supply of ten foot poles on hand...
Polish basketball players with a green card?