Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: MN Wild
Make it 5 in a row.  This Donato kid for Coyle is looking like a good trade.

I don't follow the team like a lot of you but it seems to me a lot of the Wild's issues could be coaching.  They always seem to start out strong then fade.  Then completely disappear in the playoffs, wouldn't some of that point to the coaches?

They are rolling. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the quick turnaround tonight. That cheap shot on Kunin last night was brutal.

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet960/status/...98176?s=19

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I don't follow the team like a lot of you but it seems to me a lot of the Wild's issues could be coaching.  They always seem to start out strong then fade.  Then completely disappear in the playoffs, wouldn't some of that point to the coaches?
It would normally except in this case the veteran core of the group has done that same thing with 3 different coaches. Boudreau the current coach is a good one. I would gut the team even more and keep him.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
They are rolling. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the quick turnaround tonight. That cheap shot on Kunin last night was brutal.

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet960/status/...98176?s=19
It was a little unnecessary,  but I think it was more of him losing his body control going for a big hit and the flames player just got his arm up and it ended unfortunately....I think a lot of that result was on kunin though. 

It's going to be weird watching Granlund in a Nashville jersey. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
It's going to be weird watching Granlund in a Nashville jersey. 
I agree.  I do know I won't be rooting for him though. B)

Go Wild!

Zucker!  2-1 Wild!

Tough loss.  Not having Dubnyk hurt in the shootout but not a bad effort playing 2 games in the last 24 hours.

That was a tough loss. Not finding much sunshine in the Sunshine state. Not going to get easier on Thursday.