Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate being the bearer of Bad News. Update from Sassy
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Don and the girls, Sara. Praying for a great hospice team to lift your family up and support you all through this journey. 

Sorry to hear this.

Saw this last night, couldn't think of what the hell to type, and still can't.   So sorry Sassy. 

prayers sent for your family Sara.   my unsolicited advice for all of you: Live as fully and as best you can, hold each other, laugh, cry, tell one another how thankful you are for them, even when you dont think they can hear you anymore. Take naps, take breaks, seek and receive help and most of all be thankful to your God for each day you have. 

My thoughts are with you and your family Sass.

Here's a link to the thread on the Vikinghorn: 

http://vikinghorn.proboards.com/thread/8...ng-hospice
You can sign on as a guest and wish her well over there.  I don't think she's been over here in quite a while.  I also see that we've had some contributions coming in on the GoFundMe page that I set up for Sassy and Don a while ago when things took a bad turn.  I'll forward the information to Sass as it comes in.  She's a strong woman and a woman of faith...both of the attributes are about to be fully tested.

Terrible news. Sass is one of those people you just can't NOT like, even if you disagree. 

She and her family are obviously strong in faith. My prayers are with them all. God Bless, Don.

Peace

so sorry to hear this, Sass.  i’ll be saying a prayer.  and I’m certain there will be peace for you and the girls on the other side of this.  sending love.