Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Are you kidding me?!
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
Listen: if you aren't eating ice cream, you aren't doing life right. Its the best shit in the world. Nobody on their death bed wish they'd have eaten less ice cream. My pearl o' bullshit this Friday morning.
and not that frozen yogurt bull shit either... real damn ice cream!
My family didn't have much money growing up...
we had POWDERED milk....and ICE MILK....not ICE CREAM.
F'king gross.

fun fact for friday... there are as many calories in 3 bites (tablespoons) of ben and jerries chunky monkey ice cream as there is in 125 blue berries, or 1 bananna,  or 25 strawberries,  or a pound of spinach, or 1.75 oreos,  or .75 recees peanut butter cups,  or .3 of a mcdonalds cheese burger. .... and a bunch of other shit I wouldnt eat anyway.

edit:  and vanilla for me most of the time.
So what would the calories be if you threw all that (minus the spinach and cheeseburgers) into a nice bowl of vanilla?

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Yeah...saw that on the news.

takes me way back to elementary school....3rd grade....Mrs. Prescotts class...
and sweet little Karen Nelson.....my first real crush....sigh....

....nervously handing her her one of those boxes of hearts...scotch taped to one of those cheap punch out HR Puffenstuff cards....thinking of just the right thing to write...

...finally summoning up the courage to finally write on there......"let's hump"

-JK

Just out of my own warp curiosity, how did that work out for you anyways?  lol 

She had the hots for my best friend Danny.
Heartless Bitch
We all had a friend like Danny. I once dated a girl for a couple weeks just to have her finally start asking me questions about my Danny...F#ck. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
fun fact for friday... there are as many calories in 3 bites (tablespoons) of ben and jerries chunky monkey ice cream as there is in 125 blue berries, or 1 bananna,  or 25 strawberries,  or a pound of spinach, or 1.75 oreos,  or .75 recees peanut butter cups,  or .3 of a mcdonalds cheese burger. .... and a bunch of other shit I wouldnt eat anyway.

So what would the calories be if you threw all that (minus the spinach and cheeseburgers) into a nice bowl of vanilla?
I hate fruit so I would be the last one to ask.

(although if I have to blue berries and strawberries would be my choice)

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I hate fruit so I would be the last one to ask.

(although if I have to blue berries and strawberries would be my choice)
I don't like fruits mixed with ice cream or chocolate, so I am with you.  But it just seemed that list you gave made a good starting point for ice cream toppings. 

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
You are generally right of course, but I still like saltwater taffy and tootsie rolls.  I think the taffy today is likely much better than that of my grandparents age with improved flavoring.
Saltwater Taffy is one of my favorites as well...  Gotta buy it when I see it if we stop in a candy shop.

old style milk carmels

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@Purplewhizz said:
You are generally right of course, but I still like saltwater taffy and tootsie rolls.  I think the taffy today is likely much better than that of my grandparents age with improved flavoring.
Saltwater Taffy is one of my favorites as well...  Gotta buy it when I see it if we stop in a candy shop.
Dude I am going to have to go to Fresh Thyme and pick up some. That stuff is amazing.

Speaking of Spangler, here's my old timey treat that my wife absolutely cannot stand. Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Speaking of Spangler, here's my old timey treat that my wife absolutely cannot stand. Wink
An orange peanut?  For me?  Wow an orange peanut.  Well I accept you...