Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers: 'Football mortality catches up to everybody'
I don't have an opinion on Cowherd, but I did listen to a few minutes of his rant. I liked the fact that Aaron Rodgers was getting thrown under the bus. That was satisfying. But I'm so sick of these overreactive, temporary, declarative hot takes by fans and media. It makes your head spin. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I don't have an opinion on Cowherd, but I did listen to a few minutes of his rant. I liked the fact that Aaron Rodgers was getting thrown under the bus. That was satisfying. But I'm so sick of these overreactive, temporary, declarative hot takes by fans and media. It makes your head spin. 
Its the business....and its contrived by the media. If you think that Stephen A. Smith believes half the shit he spews into the sports world, think again. He doesn't. But its good for ratings apparently. Cowherd misses the mark at times, but I find that he does better than most IMO. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Its the business....and its contrived by the media. If you think that Stephen A. Smith believes half the shit he spews into the sports world, think again. He doesn't. But its good for ratings apparently. Cowherd misses the mark at times, but I find that he does better than most IMO. 
I always felt that way about Fox News. They know that what they do (I'll leave it at that) is big business. Hugely profitable. But lately I've begun to wonder if half of them don't actually believe what they say.