Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers: 'Football mortality catches up to everybody'

That was satisfying, & then finish it up with the arrest & emergency report link from the stadium covering “ the best fans” during the last Viking visit ! Thats good stuff

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://www.foxsports.com/the-herd-with-...0694595780
Wow, a must watch.

I agree 100% and I am not just saying that because it is Rodgers.  I usually agree with Cowherd.  I know others don't like him but I do.

Quote: @minny65 said:
Wow, a must watch.

I agree 100% and I am not just saying that because it is Rodgers.  I usually agree with Cowherd.  I know others don't like him but I do.
I do too, I'm a Cowherd fan. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://www.foxsports.com/the-herd-with-...0694595780
It's spot on though, like him or not. He has has some great moments no doubt but best in the league? Nope. He has been built up for so long and excuses have been made for him as well, it has been so easy for people to prop him up. Reality is starting to set in. It's not everyone else's fault anymore 

i dont carecfor cowhurd but he did have a good point ( its the repeating for three hours filling time that wears me down ) but its not new nor is he the only one who is brave enough to take that stand  Wink the internet is filled with stat comparisons that dont add up to the elite level

& he was spot on about aRod coming off like a jerk & bad team mate

Anywho...

[Image: b7s703qnfdct.jpeg]

Not feeling the Herd on this one. Hell, I've watched enough football and Aaron Rogers to know HOF caliber when I see it. GOAT? Probably not. 

The bigger question for Cheeze fans is this year an anomaly or start of a down-ward trend in his play?

This is also one of the weakest Packer teams I've seen in a long while. Lots of youth in key spots.

I hate the idea of defending the Packers...
so I won't.  

I'm not about to look it up, but the notion that Rodgers is 0-37 when entering the 4th Q trailing by more than 1 point against teams with winning records is shocking.  (I guess that means that come backs in season openers against very good teams do not count.)