Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out for Week 7
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Dip and lift? Skoal and the squat rack? 
I was more of a copenhagen guy... but the motions are the same.

Beginning to wonder about ol Dalvin...how games has he played in as a Viking?

Quote: [Image: 6l5wvctkcapw.jpg]
@1VikesFan said:

Quote: @Ralphie said:
[Image: 6l5wvctkcapw.jpg]
@1VikesFan said:

Yep, 7 out of 22.  I get that injuries happen but it kinda sucks that he can't be depended on to be out there.

I'm sorry, you can't hang your hat on a guy that is only available 30% of the time...

It’s time to ride Murray, when the OL opens some holes like they did against the Cards, he can be a beastly downhill runner. He looks as good right now, healthwise, as he ever has. He’s normally good at protections as well, he did miss a cut block, but he’s as good as we got. Give him 20 carries & he averages around 4.5 yds, he can help wear down a defense. With Elflein returning to form & O’Neil playing, our ground game is coming! 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
at this point why dont they just save the information tweets until something changes... honestly is it even news to say that a guy that hasnt been playing still isnt playing?
Agree, let us know when he is really gonna play.  Give him time if needs to heal up.  With only being available 30% of the time, he's become a player that is nice have when he's healthy but not someone to count on...