Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Someone Explain This To Me
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The lengths trumphumpers will go to is breathtaking. 
To be fair (if you're at all interested in being intellectually honest): those who are actively opposed to Trump have gone to some pretty extreme lengths themselves.  
Exhbit A: Look at how you reacted to Savannah.  You don't like Trump... yet you act/talk just like him.  If you're going to presume to be a better human being that Trump, it ought to be obvious in how you treat others.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
Got quiet in this thread.  Smile
? You only show up for political threads. Do you think this is some kind of 'I won' scenario? Do you think you are 'combatting' the anti-Trump crowd with your posts? Its a joke, all of it is. Its stupidity.

We all lose with a travesty of a President like Trump. The amount of fodder that could be posted to show what a buffoon he is is endless. Who would want to waste the time? That's whats wrong with political discussion today, its a 'I'm right, your wrong' scenario with idiots who then post 'I win' because nobody else is posting. 

If you cannot see what this guy is, I sure as hell won't be able to point it out to you. 
bring it in tight, Sticky.  

[Image: AP_18262616144717-640x481.jpg]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I have been really busy lately and missed this thread,  but let keep it civil .... and "trumphumpers" is not that.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
The fact that anyone can take that word salad of gibberish, translate it into something barely coherent and act like it's some kind of inside joke to own the libs because it was meant to be hyperbole.   I weep for you people, the man reads, writes and speaks at an 8th grade level and yet somehow 1/3 of the country is blind to it.

"Have a good time!" Trump just told a hurricane survivor after handing him a lunch.  

100 years from now psychologists will use this era in US history as a case study of how reasonable people got brainwashed from an utter fucking moron while the rest of the world watched in horror.
Keep it civil. You just insulted every 8th grader in the country. I have a 5th grader who gave his class's "commencement" speech, and it was far more eloquent and intelligible than anything that has come from the mouth of our Moron-in-Chief. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I have been really busy lately and missed this thread,  but let keep it civil .... and "trumphumpers" is not that.
No worries Jimmy -- and also to pumpf's last post in this thread. 

I've (we've?  No other Trumpophile  has opined, but maybe they're reading) been called worse.  Today.  I'm married.   Smile  
"Trumphumpers"...lol.  I can laugh at that.  

Barr-none asked a question in the OP, and then later in the thread.  
He seemed to ask it in a sincere manner, but upon reflection it was most likely a rhetorical question. 

And all these supposed EJ/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road fans, yet not a one acknowledged my youtube EJ post?  

Poseurs. 

Quote:

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I've (we've?  No other Trumpophile  has opined, but maybe they're reading) been called worse.  Today.  I'm married.   Smile  

He seemed to ask it in a sincere manner, but upon reflection it was most likely a rhetorical question. 

And all these supposed EJ/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road fans, yet not a one acknowledged my youtube EJ post?  

Poseurs. 

SS, I gave up trying to read your posts months ago. Every now and then I'll start to read one thinking this time you might actually have a point to make, and then I get through a paragraph or two before deciding, nope, don't have a clue what it is you're saying, or even what it is you're TRYING to say. It's so muddled by links and thought fragments. It's like reading a Trump tweet. Sad. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@savannahskol said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Poseurs. 

SS, I gave up trying to read your posts months ago. Every now and then I'll start to read one thinking this time you might actually have a point to make, and then I get through a paragraph or two before deciding, nope, don't have a clue what it is you're saying, or even what it is you're TRYING to say. It's so muddled by links and thought fragments. It's like reading a Trump tweet. Sad. 
U sad bro?   

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
Got quiet in this thread.  Smile
? You only show up for political threads. Do you think this is some kind of 'I won' scenario? Do you think you are 'combatting' the anti-Trump crowd with your posts? Its a joke, all of it is. Its stupidity.

We all lose with a travesty of a President like Trump. The amount of fodder that could be posted to show what a buffoon he is is endless. Who would want to waste the time? That's whats wrong with political discussion today, its a 'I'm right, your wrong' scenario with idiots who then post 'I win' because nobody else is posting. 

If you cannot see what this guy is, I sure as hell won't be able to point it out to you. 
bring it in tight, Sticky.  

[Image: AP_18262616144717-640x481.jpg]

Proof here that he doesn't grab ALL women by the pussy.

BTW....Are we great again yet?

Not sure who saw the 80 minute (!) "press conference" the other day from Trump.  Basically it was a completely off the rails shitshow of a rambling, run-on, babbling, Me-Fest.  He wouldn't take questions, told one lady reporter to "sit down" so he could continue his rambling.  If you thought the phone interview on Fox News was bad - and it was so bad they literally hung up on him - this was on another level.  Clearly he is not mentally well.  

And now we know why they only let him do a press conference a few times a year and why he prefers Twitter, he simply can't speak without straying off-topic.  He was all over the place, I have never seen anything like it in my life.

At some point Trump supporters are going to need to come around and face the reality that we have a complete fucking lunatic running the country.  Between his incessant lying, detachment from reality, and having the entire UN laugh in his face while claiming he was expecting them to laugh (except his comment "oh that's not the reaction I was expecting"), this man is a clear and present danger to our national security.  We are well past time to invoke the 25th Amendment and throw his crazy ass out of office before he does any more permanent damage to our country and reputation.