Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Someone Explain This To Me
Hopefully someone could explain what records were broken. The first double album I bought  Good Bye Yellow Brick Road. I'm just curious.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-o...the-brain/

Trump then invoked Sir Elton John, famed pop star, to explain:
“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

What
in
the
ever-
living

FUCK!?!

Wow.....just.....wow.

FWIW...."Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" was my first "LP" also....
great minds, huh?

I used to to play with my organ in my younger days.....Ahem......(yesterday)

So non-sensical that it seems like a joke.
That being said, I smirked when he said, "I don't have... an organ."

I'd really like an ardent Trump supporter weigh in. What comes to mind when these words come out of his mouth to you? 

Saaay what??? 
I'm reminded of the old saying. If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'd really like an ardent Trump supporter weigh in. What comes to mind when these words come out of his mouth to you? 
IT wont matter one bit...QAnon, Nationalism Trumps all and everything, especially Globalism. 

That said, my 401k smiles while my humanity hopes for a new North Star to emerge for 2020. 

For some reason, I'm ready to go watch an episode of All in the Family. 

Why is water wet....

After referring to the hurricane as “a nasty one…a big one,” Trump went on to say that it was, “one of the wettest we have seen from the standpoint of water.” 

Christ

He's a fucking moron of epic proportions. A total POS.

Did you see his quote when he was meeting people at their homes that were devastated by the flooding? He's asking a man if the boat on his lawn is his....the guy says no, it ended up there during the flooding.....Trump says, 'We at least you got a boat out of it!'. This to a man and his family who's house was destroyed and the boat was a busted up piece of garbage.

How anyone can support this guy is beyond me.