Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Someone Explain This To Me
Id prefer to see the branches of .gov split 2 vs 1. Hopefully cheeto doesnt make it 3v0. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'd really like an ardent Trump supporter weigh in. What comes to mind when these words come out of his mouth to you? 
Easy. 

The press/libs/never-Trumpers...... take Trump literally, but not seriously. 
Trump supporters...... take Trump seriously, and not literally.  
  -- Salena Zito  (click the link for the verbose 'splain)
This Trump phenomena/force of nature (along with this Baton Rouge campaign speech) is now two years old... yet you're now opining on it?  lol

But before we laugh this off as just "Trump figuratively riffing"... we should acknowledge this.  Trump breaks Elton John record
And before you eschew that link as from a right-wing source... the local news crew confirmed it.   Trump brings record crowd to Baton Rouge
Ergo...2 sources (one right-wing, one local no-wing) actually confirm that Trump actually DID break one of EJ's records.  

So now....Trump might've  exaggerated upon that fact?  **shocker** 
I submit YOU are missing the (2-year old-leftwing-explanation-to-any-lib-that-would-pay-attention) observation here.  
Trump is addling your brains with (figurative) hyperbole whilst you harrumph/guffaw in supposed intellectual superiority. 
(btw-- he could give a flying f what you think-- here's a clue, you are NOT his audience)

Meanwhile, he's literally running circles around you while US satisfaction with direction reaches 12 yr high, has become more conservative/effective than Reagan
and just today... presided over new market highs. (and many more)   (literal).  

To answer your question:  What comes to mind when these words come out of his mouth to you?  A:  I laugh.
 'cuz you reacted, just as predicted.  Two yrs later, LMAO. 

OF COURSE he has not broken Elton John's records (EXCEPT ONE). 
OF COURSE he is being hyperbolic.  (How dare a politician be so!)

I watched EJ on his "just me and the piano" tour.  **Pukes**

But I'll agree with you on this.... "Funeral for a friend/Loves lies Bleeding" kicks ass!

[Image: rush1_1695272c.jpg]

Ya got 2 million from Rush on his umpteenth wedding.  You'd think you'd be satisfied.  You'd be wrong.  Smile

Quote: @StickyBun said:
He's a fucking moron of epic proportions. A total POS.

Did you see his quote when he was meeting people at their homes that were devastated by the flooding? He's asking a man if the boat on his lawn is his....the guy says no, it ended up there during the flooding.....Trump says, 'We at least you got a boat out of it!'. This to a man and his family who's house was destroyed and the boat was a busted up piece of garbage.

How anyone can support this guy is beyond me. 

Got quiet in this thread.  Smile

Um... to be real here...

That Elton John stuff was presented to me as a "Q Proof" by someone close to me.

I find it a little wild and crazy you posted it coming from that context.

It was supposedly some kind of crazy "proof" Trump was in on Q and Qanon signing as Q+ on 8chan. Can't say i remember the details lol...

The fact that anyone can take that word salad of gibberish, translate it into something barely coherent and act like it's some kind of inside joke to own the libs because it was meant to be hyperbole.   I weep for you people, the man reads, writes and speaks at an 8th grade level and yet somehow 1/3 of the country is blind to it.

"Have a good time!" Trump just told a hurricane survivor after handing him a lunch.  

100 years from now psychologists will use this era in US history as a case study of how reasonable people got brainwashed from an utter fucking moron while the rest of the world watched in horror.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Got quiet in this thread.  Smile
? You only show up for political threads. Do you think this is some kind of 'I won' scenario? Do you think you are 'combatting' the anti-Trump crowd with your posts? Its a joke, all of it is. Its stupidity.

We all lose with a travesty of a President like Trump. The amount of fodder that could be posted to show what a buffoon he is is endless. Who would want to waste the time? That's whats wrong with political discussion today, its a 'I'm right, your wrong' scenario with idiots who then post 'I win' because nobody else is posting. 

If you cannot see what this guy is, I sure as hell won't be able to point it out to you. 

The lengths trumphumpers will go to is breathtaking.