Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training camp injuries in Green Bay
Quote: @HappyViking said:
I do believe some aspects of "Karma" are real.  Not wishing injuries on any Viking rivals; including GB.
don't wish injuries on them.  But Just. Don't. Care.

Let them suffer. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@suncoastvike said:
@KingBash said:
I'd rather beat a healthy Packer team than a depleted one. Any team, actually.
Nice sentiment. Did they feel sorry dominating us for 5 years? Did Rodgers not enjoy a nice Grape Crush at the podium after a Metrodome game were I don't believe we forced 1 punt with our depleted and anemic defense. I don't wish injuries on anybody. Just don't feel sorry if their thin and weak defense can't keep pace. Not them.
I wasn't being a sweetie-pie. I don't wish injuries on anybody either, but more importantly you get more bragging rights when you kick a healthy team around rather than a depleted one.
Yea I kinda knew that was where you were. I don't wish injuries and it is more fun to best them at their best. Like in Green Bay 2015. That was sweet. Especially how they never expected to lose. Their fans were already talking about who they were hosting the next week. However I sure wouldn't mind if they're defense was so bad we lit them up a few times just for laughs. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

They always do have an excuse. I don't know how many times I heard "Well, we don't have our starting QB..." as we trot out Case Keenum, while Bradford and Bridgewater are in street clothes. 
That was all I heard last season as we swept them and took the division for the 2nd time in 3 years.  I said what about us?  We're playing with our backup QB since Bradford and Teddy are both out with injuries.  The response... yeah, but neither of those guys are Aaron Rodgers.
I don't get the logic...

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:

They always do have an excuse. I don't know how many times I heard "Well, we don't have our starting QB..." as we trot out Case Keenum, while Bradford and Bridgewater are in street clothes. 
That was all I heard last season as we swept them and took the division for the 2nd time in 3 years.  I said what about us?  We're playing with our backup QB since Bradford and Teddy are both out with injuries.  The response... yeah, but neither of those guys are Aaron Rodgers.
I don't get the logic...

lol, you are looking for logic in the intellectual wasteland of packer fandom.

Injuries suck.  For their defense though their 2nd string might actually be an improvement lol.

@MaroonBells said:

I don't get the logic...

if logic were a sausage they would have ate it,  if it were a cousin (or a dead farm animal) they would have screwed it,  and if it were the 4th grade they would have failed it twice....other than that packer fans really have no use for it,  kind of like dental health products.

I still recall Hyatt hitting the board after Teddy nearly lost his leg...So, once again, say it with me if you are so inclined...

Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans
Fuck their security staff at lameblow

Looks like Mike Remmers might be injured. Hobbled off and is in a boot.

And the injury beat goes on. 

@MaroonBells said:

I don't get the logic...

Their "logic" is they built an entire team on one man's shoulders...and Barr broke one. They forget that during their dominance run they also won weak divisions with 8-7-1 and 10-6 records. Their best two seasons as of late even with Rodgers was 10-6. Maybe that was good enough then. Hopefully we can show them it's not good enough now.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Looks like Mike Remmers might be injured. Hobbled off and is in a boot.

And the injury beat goes on. 
Any details