Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training camp injuries in Green Bay

Its rough....and that same thing can happen at any time to any team. I just spend August basically keeping my fingers crossed about injuries for the Vikings. Its always my biggest worry. 

I'd rather beat a healthy Packer team than a depleted one. Any team, actually.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
Totally agree. Injuries suck especially when the season hasn't even started.

Nice sentiment. Did they feel sorry dominating us for 5 years? Did Rodgers not enjoy a nice Grape Crush at the podium after a Metrodome game were I don't believe we forced 1 punt with our depleted and anemic defense. I don't wish injuries on anybody. Just don't feel sorry if their thin and weak defense can't keep pace. Not them.

Gonna go Vanguard on this.  Don't care.  Let them suffer.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"KingBash" said:
Nice sentiment. Did they feel sorry dominating us for 5 years? Did Rodgers not enjoy a nice Grape Crush at the podium after a Metrodome game were I don't believe we forced 1 punt with our depleted and anemic defense. I don't wish injuries on anybody. Just don't feel sorry if their thin and weak defense can't keep pace. Not them.
I wasn't being a sweetie-pie. I don't wish injuries on anybody either, but more importantly you get more bragging rights when you kick a healthy team around rather than a depleted one.

I do believe some aspects of "Karma" are real.  Not wishing injuries on any Viking rivals; including GB.

@"suncoastvike" said:
@"KingBash" said:
I wasn't being a sweetie-pie. I don't wish injuries on anybody either, but more importantly you get more bragging rights when you kick a healthy team around rather than a depleted one.
they will always have an excuse, healthy or otherwise,  they will have an excuse... not unlike fans of any team... and quite honestly,  who gives a shit about bragging rights over a win against the packers... big picture here,  its about home seeding for the playoffs and a win is a win is a win in the regular season no matter how they come as long as we are at home in January.  We will likley have some injuries by the time we play them ourselves,  anybody think their fans would discount their ability to shove shit in our faces if we lost to them?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
@"KingBash" said:
they will always have an excuse, healthy or otherwise,  they will have an excuse... not unlike fans of any team... and quite honestly,  who gives a shit about bragging rights over a win against the packers... big picture here,  its about home seeding for the playoffs and a win is a win is a win in the regular season no matter how they come as long as we are at home in January.  We will likley have some injuries by the time we play them ourselves,  anybody think their fans would discount their ability to shove shit in our faces if we lost to them?
They always do have an excuse. I don't know how many times I heard "Well, we don't have our starting QB..." as we trot out Case Keenum, while Bradford and Bridgewater are in street clothes.