Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK now possesses ICBM capabilities...
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
It will be interesting to say the least  whether NK really changes their ways over time or not. I have my doubts, but I'll take photo-op's with meaningless communiques over death and destruction.

The guy is a brutal, despot, thug that rivals the greats of history.

I dont like KJU either (ha, ha!)

Seriously though, I dont want that little f uck invited to Washington till they really prove they're going to evolve their nuclear ambitions and human rights doctrines too. 

Now let's pivot to repairing badly tattered relations with our Atlantic Alliance. America 1st is fine. I'm convinced it can be done without destroying relations with the Allies. Those nations who've helped us keep the Russian menace @ bay since the 40's and have been our allies vs ISIS too. 
there needs to  be a balance between maintaining relations and bending over and letting America take it in the ass though.  maybe its just the global political climate,  but we dont seem to be able to find a leader that can take care of America and not piss off the other countries in the process.... maybe the reason that they are our friends is that the US has been footing the lions share of the bill and getting the short end of shit for far to long.

I agree on kim,  i personally think this is a behind the scenes thing with the chinese.   they are getting rocket boy to back off on his kill the americans rhetoric and I am betting in the near future that Trump will find some sort of "better deal" with the chinese... they will still have a favorable trade imbalance with the US... but it wont be as much so Trump can call it a win over what was in place and what was being created under the last administration.

I find it funny when liberals hate KJU, Putin and Netanyahu, but somehow they feel that all the Muslim leaders in the ME are Americas best friends....  strange to say the least.... 

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
I find it funny when liberals hate KJU, Putin and Netanyahu, but somehow they feel that all the Muslim leaders in the ME are Americas best friends....  strange to say the least.... 
who has said that?

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Bob, I think you're listening to too much talk radio. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Bob, I think you're listening to too much talk radio. 
No it's just the voices, no radio needed.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Bolstad79 said:
I'm more worried about the Arms deal we made with Saudi Arabia.
Not the one with Iran?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Bolstad79 said:
I'm more worried about the Arms deal we made with Saudi Arabia.
Not the one with Iran?
Has Iran fucked with us? Nope, that was Saudi Arabia.
Iran Admits To Facilitating 9/11 Terror Attackshttps://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-admits-facilitating-9-11-terror-attacks/amp/