Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network Reports Price Failed To Finish Bench
Wrong Cbubb. He's taking the UGA RB, not the DE. I like Michel better anyway, but he'll be long gone by the team's second round pick.

Don't hold your breath for a 3T in this Draft. Lots of run stuffers, no consistent pass rushers amongst the entire class.

Price, rated the 16th-best overall prospect in the draft by NFLDraftScout, was scheduled for an interview with the media shortly after his workout, but, for obvious reasons he was not there. Fortunately, there were reports shortly after -- including one by Pro Football Weekly's Eric Edholm -- that Price believed the injury was not serious. 

Quote:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Price, rated the 16th-best overall prospect in the draft by NFLDraftScout, was scheduled for an interview with the media shortly after his workout, but, for obvious reasons he was not there. Fortunately, there were reports shortly after -- including one by Pro Football Weekly's Eric Edholm -- that Price believed the injury was not serious. 

Serious enough to drop to 30?  Wink 

Chubb the RB. Was the heir apparent to Hurley, got hurt then Sony Michel split reps with him.  I think he's great value and insurance for Cook who has a history of being dinged.

A good versatile RB, good OL, and great defense goes a long way to making a good QB.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Wrong Cbubb. He's taking the UGA RB, not the DE. I like Michel better anyway, but he'll be long gone by the team's second round pick.

Don't hold your breath for a 3T in this Draft. Lots of run stuffers, no consistent pass rushers amongst the entire class.
Hurst, could slide due to lack of starts and size.  Has the get off to penetrate and the Vikings have been very good at coaching up guys with the physical gifts.

Quote: @TBro said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@NodakViking said:
I hope we get him in the third like Elflein....

Then two of DT/S/OL/TE in the 2nd after a trade back and grab Chubb in the 3rd or 4th with the extra picks.  Shit in one hand, hope in another....
Chubb in the 3rd?  I think I've seen him mocked in the first on some.
You mean 3rd overall correct? He is a top 5 pick in most mocks I've looked at. 
Who Chubb??? Doubt it. He'll be late 1st more likely in the 2nd.

Edit: Wrong Chubb, I was thinking the RB

Quote: @Kentis said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Serious enough to drop to 30?  Wink 
Could be serious enough that he could miss next season is what they said on the Network.

If he did tear something we could end up getting him in the 3rd.  for the kid I hope not.

He tore his pec. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
He tore his pec. 
What's the recovery time for that? It's 6 months until the season opener, or is he done for '18?