Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network Reports Price Failed To Finish Bench
Stopped and walked off rubbing left shoulder...

Ohio State C Billy Price suffered an apparent injury while participating in the bench press at the NFL Scouting Combine on Thursday.
Per Eleven Warriors' Dan Hope, the 6-foot-3, 305-pound Price "lifted the bar only two or three times" before begging out in pain. He subsequently exited with a medical attendant. We'll have to wait to see the exact extent and nature of the injury, but Price's availability for the remainder of athletic testing this weekend is now an open question. He's one of the top center prospects in the 2018 draft class.

Hope it is just tweaked and nothing serious - nothing that requires surgery. Unbelievable that this guy would go through an entire season, emerge intact and as one of the top OL in the draft, then injure himself in the first workout of the Combines. The NFL should take out an insurance policy for these guys in case they get hurt at the Combines.

so you're saying theres a chance....

He visits with the Vikings...then he tweaks his shoulder...tinfoil hat time!! Big Grin

I hope we get him in the third like Elflein....

Then two of DT/S/OL/TE in the 2nd after a trade back and grab Chubb in the 3rd or 4th with the extra picks.  Shit in one hand, hope in another....

Quote: @NodakViking said:

Then two of DT/S/OL/TE in the 2nd after a trade back and grab Chubb in the 3rd or 4th with the extra picks.  Shit in one hand, hope in another....
Chubb in the 3rd?  I think I've seen him mocked in the first on some.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@NodakViking said:

You mean 3rd overall correct? He is a top 5 pick in most mocks I've looked at. 

Quote: @TBro said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@NodakViking said:

You mean 3rd overall correct? He is a top 5 pick in most mocks I've looked at. 
thats what I was asking... I was quoting Nodak who was obviously thinking fantasy football. Smile

Not good, hope it’s not his pectoral...  Confused