Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those saying "I'm done" consider this...
I'm not nearly as bummed as I was after the '09 and '98 teams lost.  I really expected both of those teams to win it all.  I was not sold on this team winning the NFCC game and really thought their 14-4 record was beyond my wildest expectations for the season, especially once Sam went down.

Sure losing, especially the way they did was a letdown and surprising but no way I'm giving up on this team.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@pumpf said:
I was never really "all-in", so I'm not in a mental place that has me anywhere near a ledge.  Plus, I'm not a drama queen.
You are an asshole.   Cloaked in your holier than thou hypocricy.  

I have been saying for the past year I was contemplating being done with the NFL and I have consistently stated my reasons - just like the others who have left.  Goodell has ruined this product. 

I am not a drama queen.  I merely stated that I was done with that game (I turned it off when I posted and didn't watch the second half) and I said I was done with the NFL.

And I am done buying the ticket.

So learn to read Pumpf.  It might help you solve your flaws.  
Just for the record, this post wasn't aimed at you A1.  It was aimed at all those who just lost it after the game whether here, or on social media.

Stick with the team, or don't.  

If you're a real fan, you move on from losses and still call them your team imo....

SKOL

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@pumpf said:
I was never really "all-in", so I'm not in a mental place that has me anywhere near a ledge.  Plus, I'm not a drama queen.

I have been saying for the past year I was contemplating being done with the NFL and I have consistently stated my reasons - just like the others who have left.  Goodell has ruined this product. 

I am not a drama queen.  I merely stated that I was done with that game (I turned it off when I posted and didn't watch the second half) and I said I was done with the NFL.

For a guy that LOVES to attack other people (often unprovoked) you sure do seem to have a short fuse.
Maybe you should be "done" with me?  

Quote: @pumpf said:
@A1Janitor said:
@pumpf said:

For a guy that LOVES to attack other people (often unprovoked) you sure do seem to have a short fuse.
Maybe you should be "done" with me?  
Wouldn't be a problem if you don't take jabs at me.

Or pretend you are a conservative.