Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Feel So Bad For BRob!! I really do!!
Quote: @MNWILD said:
What a warrior!! Watching his interview all he cared about was the fans. I hope he comes back next year!! I sure wish i could meet him someday!! He's a class act with a class act Pops!!
This crossed my mind as well, he’s put blood, sweat, & tears into this organization for 11 years... yet he’s still thinking about us, the fans! Welcome @MNWILD !

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@PapaScott said:
I understand the "feeling", but honestly I feel bad for the fans.  When it's all said and done everyone of those players have a significant step up on the fans.  from millions of dollars per game to thousands per game.  Their pain is offset by that.  For fans, they pay to be hurt.
nah,  those guys hurt just like us fans,  maybe more,  yes they get compensated to play the game,  but its their life long dream and to get so close and miss out.. thats more than something that goes away with a pay check,  and if there was a guy that feels that way,  he likely signed some where else like carolina.  these guys didnt start playing football because they wanted a pay check,  they did it to see themselves someday hoisting a lombardi of their own.
Welcome MNWild.  And yes, that was one thing that struck me after the Walsh incident.  How Greenway and BRob looked on the sideline.  2 Guys that had passion to bring the fans a SB championship. 

Seeing BRob after the win against NO, you could see that same passion.  I haven't watched any post game stuff, so I will have to take your word for it, but there are some that care deeply and I do feel bad for them as well.  I feel more for my boys, but it doesn't take much from me to be compassionate about another.  Especially one that has given so much to the fans and has stated that it is his goal to bring home a Lombardi.