Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Feel So Bad For BRob!! I really do!!
What a warrior!! Watching his interview all he cared about was the fans. I hope he comes back next year!! I sure wish i could meet him someday!! He's a class act with a class act Pops!!

Welcome aboard....picked kinda down time to join us & commiserate. 

Vanguard83, I'm 51 and i was so disappointed in this game. I've been through all the heartache that my Vikings have offered throughout the years, but I'm a Minnesotan and a Viking forever, regardless!! We'll get there someday!! I may not be alive when it happens, but it will happen for our future Minnesota Vikings fans someday. Just seeing the hurt on BRobs face was enough for me. I just hope he comes back next year, i really do....

Yep, I said the same thing to my son...  I really wanted BRob to have a chance to play in a Super Bowl.  Jared Allen got his chance after he left the team.... I was really hoping this year BRob would get his chance. IT Sucks.  I hope he comes back next year but understand if he doesn’t.  

Yeah I'm 52 next month, so we share the same scars.

believe it or not being here helps....no one really "gets" being a Vikings fan...like Vikings fans.
Hope we indeed get BRob back, hope the club takes care of him and lets him finish out his career with us.

anyway, welcome to the board, hope to see more posts from you

Vanguard 83, I follow this board and "The Purple Thoughts" board and the other board has some real jerks on it!! I don't like that board & decided to register here because most people seem civil, most people that is!! lol!! My Vikings may get me frustrated at times, but I'll love them until the end. They are my team, regardless of the outcome..Smile

Welcome MNWild...You picked a hell of a night to join the board lol! It'll bounce-back once the hurt starts to ebb...

Yeah "purplefaithful" i did pick a hell of a night didn't i ?? My point is no matter how happy i am with this team or how frustrated i get with this team, I'll always love them!! They are a part of me as a Minnesotan and i wouldn't have it any other way!! Did i like the outcome of tonight? Hell no!!! You should of seen the "F" bombs i was yelling!!! lol!!....But in the end, this is my team!! People seem to forget of the proud history that we do have!

Quote: @MNWILD said:
Vanguard 83, I follow this board and "The Purple Thoughts" board and the other board has some real jerks on it!! I don't like that board & decided to register here because most people seem civil, most people that is!! lol!! My Vikings may get me frustrated at times, but I'll love them until the end. They are my team, regardless of the outcome..Smile
I think most here abandoned PT at one time or another. Myself, Sass, Greed, Bash, lots included.  You'll like it here, Tom does a great job with exclusive stuff, and Geoff's insight into the draft is unmatched....so don't be shy about posting, we all want the same thing, we may just believe in a different path to get there.

welcome.

Thank you Vanguard83 for making me feel welcome! Thank you my friend...