Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it really matter who?
This is kind of a funny topic because now everyone is like "I want the Super Bowl and next year I could care less". If the Viking do win it'll switch to "which QB can help us win back to back". 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
This is kind of a funny topic because now everyone is like "I want the Super Bowl and next year I could care less". If the Viking do win it'll switch to "which QB can help us win back to back". 
Or somekne will call for RS's head and ask what he has done for us lately.  

Fandom. 

Just because Sam has bee activated onto the roster of 53, doesn't mean he will be one of the 46 who will dress tomorrow....y'all might be jumping the gun on this entire debate.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Just because Sam has bee activated onto the roster of 53, doesn't mean he will be one of the 46 who will dress tomorrow....y'all might be jumping the gun on this entire debate.
Why activate him today then?  and lose a TE?

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@Montana Tom said:
Why activate him today then?  and lose a TE?
yeah,  i dont see them activating him and then not dressing him.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Did they have to activate him now or put him on IR for the rest of the season? 

And the TE was just activated while Rudolph wasn't practicing.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Montana Tom said:
Did they have to activate him now or put him on IR for the rest of the season? 

And the TE was just activated while Rudolph wasn't practicing.
They had until the day after the NFC championship game to activate him.
I think Zimmer is really messing with the saints. They need to game plan for 3 different QBs and if Peyton has another bountygate in the works, the Vikings are ready.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:

If I was willing to accept 4# holding the Lombardi in Purple, I’m good with whomever brings a championship home
That is a GREAT example of what I'm talking about. Well said.
mine isnt to say that the team success doesnt trump my wanting Teddy to succeed.  its a have a cake and eat it too thing for me in this instance but I am always team first.
Totally get that, jimmy. I'm really speaking to the fans that will have a little shine of a big win if Teddy isn't the QB. Or have tried to marginalize a great season by Keenum (MaroonBells) because they are Teddy fanboys. I just don't get that part. Its certainly their right to feel however they'd like, but...I'd take Betty White rolling to her left and firing a 7 yard TD to Diggs to win the game Sunday all day long. It doesn't matter to me who, just that it happens.

whoa that changes everything... if you can sign Betty White... fuck Teddy.

How badass are you when Abe Vigoda (RIP) is doing a cameo in your candy bar commercial for you?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Caactorvike said:
i dont care who is the QB either.  i just PREFER it to be Betty White, thats all. 
politics aside... IVAR for president!
Let me just put my hat in the ring to be part of the campaign team. 

Quote:  @JimmyinSD said
thats my point,   we dont know if he is ready or not.  all we know is that he isnt above Sam,  who IMO has as many questions regarding his knees and rust and hearing footsteps and all the other crap we've heard about Teddy.    I dont see the huge difference in Sam being away for essentially 4 months and back a week,  vs Teddy being gone for about 14 months but now having been practicing for 3 months.
Teddy has been gone for 14 months.... :3 :3