Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum QBR rating of 121.8 yesterday
Case is one slippery eel himself--he ducked the rush and sidestepped to find his open  Wr numerous  times---great job Dude

Quote: @StickyBun said:

I see why the Vikings signed Murray, he's deceptively slippery out there.
Murray has been everything I hoped he'd be...punishing at times and deceptively slippery at others.  He's been unsung during this run with Case, Adam and Stefon getting all the pub.  I for one am  damn glad we have him!

Murray....Murray....Murray! ;-)

Thought Case was excellent in this game.  Big step for a division game, getting better and making good decisions.  I really liked what I saw in this game.

I do not recall another qb that seems to have the pocket awareness he has.  It isn't just the line.  He knows when and how to step forward in the pocket and when to release the ball.  

He has a little fire in him too.  

I really hope he finishes the year and takes the Vikes to the promiseland.  

I'd settle for him as our starter going forward.  

Per these colleges records, he is no stranger to throwing the rock. Perhaps Houston and the Rams were not patient enough to let him develop. Hopefully he continues to get better for us. Going to be an interesting off season for the Viking Front Office and the QB position.

NCAA records[edit]As of the end of the 2016 college football season, Keenum holds the following NCAA individual records:[14][15]
  • Most career pass completions: 1,546
  • Most career passing yards: 19,217
  • Most career passing touchdowns: 155
  • Most career games with 300+ passing yards: 39
  • Most games with 300+ passing yards in a single season: 14 (tied with Paul Smith)
  • Most seasons passing for 5,000+ yards: 3
  • Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 3 (tied with four others)
  • Most career total yards: 20,114
  • Most career touchdowns responsible for: 178

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
I do not recall another qb that seems to have the pocket awareness he has.  It isn't just the line.  He knows when and how to step forward in the pocket and when to release the ball.  

He has a little fire in him too.  

I really hope he finishes the year and takes the Vikes to the promiseland.  

I'd settle for him as our starter going forward.  
I may get stoned for this by fans, but his running around reminds me of a #10 who used to wear purple.