Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum QBR rating of 121.8 yesterday
Crazy good, week after week. He's got this offense humming on all cylinders. That TD pass to Rudolph while getting blasted just doesn't get any better from anyone. They are so unpredictable on offense now, it opens up Shurmur's playbook completely. I see why the Vikings signed Murray, he's deceptively slippery out there.

Just a fun ride. A legitimately good football team. Some extra time off to hit the last 5 games and its playoffs time. Love it.

Playing excellent ball...elusive in the pocket and can hurt you with his legs...

keenum is playing with nothing to lose. backyard football. hes come a long way from the first 2 weeks we put him out there, huge credit to shurmur, but the guy is having fun. hes made me believe, the games our d or st teams have sucked, our o has been there. we dont need just 1 aspect of this team. we are complete. if we ever get all 3 to actually click at once, watch out nfl!!!

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
keenum is playing with nothing to lose. backyard football. hes come a long way from the first 2 weeks we put him out there, huge credit to shurmur, but the guy is having fun. hes made me believe, the games our d or st teams have sucked, our o has been there. we dont need just 1 aspect of this team. we are complete. if we ever get all 3 to actually click at once, watch out nfl!!!
Agree Nep it seems like we are playing like a team this year...and winning.

That longer TD pass to Rudolph...  BIG TIME.  He was hit immediately after releasing the ball and dropped it right in there.  I jumped out of my seat on that one...
BOOM

Quote: @Wetlander said:
That longer TD pass to Rudolph...  BIG TIME.  He was hit immediately after releasing the ball and dropped it right in there.  I jumped out of my seat on that one...
BOOM
Me too. That was an off-the-couch, fist pump, F$%# yes moment for me. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
BOOM
Dude is fearless. 

That was the best throw he has made all year. It was a perfect pass.

And the number of crazy, hold your breath, OMG, passes seem to be diminishing. The only one I can recall from yesterday is where he was under pressure from the right side, did not even try to elude the pass rusher, and threw to the right. That pass may have actually hit the DB in the back of the legs. But I dont recall another one like that. 

If he can consistently be the good Case without the crazy Case, we may really have something here.

Pass to Rudie was amazing... 

Harkened me back to Pepp, Favre and Bradford too. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:
BOOM
Me too. That was an off-the-couch, fist pump, F$%# yes moment for me. 
"F**K YEAH!" was my exact reaction, then accompanied by a little dance in a circle, and fist pump...

...followed by a smiling "Babe!" reminder for me to watch my language in front of the kids... Touche, Mrs. Clanzo... Touche...