Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking's teammates: 'Teddy's arm is stronger'
Quote: @96POPS said:
@FessVike said:
Thank you Pops for the insight. You have a wonderful son, very happy that he is a Viking.
Thank you very much. 

Everyone here are glad that BRob will finish his career here and retire as a Minnesota Viking.  He has brought so much of himself to the team and the organization.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Bridgewater said he'd been "working out like crazy" when he addressed his return on Oct. 18 and the zip he's been able to put on the ball is noticeable to his receivers, too. 
5h
OK, I'm going to give Adrian Peterson some props, so...don't blink or you'll miss a rarity. I have always thought that the primary reason for Peterson's amazing recovery in 2012 was not his surgeon or doctor or any genetic mutation, but Peterson himself - by all reports the man is a maniac about physical training. So what does that have to do with Bridgewater? Peterson may have been a big influence on Bridgewater's approach to rehab. I was a bit leery of Teddy chumming with Peterson because our former RB has some questionable traits, but if he inspired Bridgewater to a superior rehab, that may turn out to be a big going-away-gift to the franchise.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Canthony said:
I think it is all around impressive that he has stayed around and never sulked for a second. Went to every meeting and worked with the QBs and the WRs to try and strengthen the plays and routes. Showed a lot.
Good things are coming out from him for sure. I am wondering how many throws he made, when his knee was healing, solely using his upper body 
I don't think Bridgewater's ceiling is nearly as high as others believe, but I give the kid big props for resiliency and staying around with the team during this time too. 
I disagree,  I dont think we have had a QB with a higher ceiling.... ever.  maybe not as a passer,  but as a player.   IMO Teddy's moxie and leadership skills,  combined with his personal drive will be more than enough to over come any physical limitations he might have,   not to mention he is just becoming a man,  he wont ever be a thick person,  but there is no reason he cant become stronger in the next couple years.  I think in a better system with better protection the Teddy love is only going to grow.  (for the record... i hate the TED-DEE chant,   but I love this kid) Smile

I agree that he brings so much as a player. It will be nice to see him in uniform again on the sidelines.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@Wetlander said:
Bridgewater said he'd been "working out like crazy" when he addressed his return on Oct. 18 and the zip he's been able to put on the ball is noticeable to his receivers, too. 
5h
OK, I'm going to give Adrian Peterson some props, so...don't blink or you'll miss a rarity. I have always thought that the primary reason for Peterson's amazing recovery in 2012 was not his surgeon or doctor or any genetic mutation, but Peterson himself - by all reports the man is a maniac about physical training. So what does that have to do with Bridgewater? Peterson may have been a big influence on Bridgewater's approach to rehab. I was a bit leery of Teddy chumming with Peterson because our former RB has some questionable traits, but if he inspired Bridgewater to a superior rehab, that may turn out to be a big going-away-gift to the franchise.
I will agree on the reason Adrian recovered so well.  Rehab has to be a bitch, the grind without noticeable reward.  It takes a special dedication to keep on grinding.

But I will disagree on Adrian inspiring TB.  I think Teddy already had that trait.  See his arrival and staying after the draft.  His focus and dedication have always been off the charts and I think he just applied it to rehab.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Jor-El said:
@Wetlander said:
5h
I will agree on the reason Adrian recovered so well.  Rehab has to be a bitch, the grind without noticeable reward.  It takes a special dedication to keep on grinding.

But I will disagree on Adrian inspiring TB.  I think Teddy already had that trait.  See his arrival and staying after the draft.  His focus and dedication have always been off the charts and I think he just applied it to rehab.

His work ethic shouldn't ever be in question. Teddy always had that heart and work ethic. People do forget that Zimmer had to tell him to go home after the draft because Teddy wouldn't leave Winter Park. He wanted to learn and be the best. That is dedication.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@Wetlander said:
5h
Ive heard HGH with  AD from several places,  not sure if its true or not.... but its been reported.

Quote:

Ive heard HGH with  AD from several places,  not sure if its true or not.... but its been reported.
Mostly from packer fans...

But a good question, are guys on IR tested?

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

actually most packer fans I know dont want to get into a steroids conversation with me.... the circumstantial evidence is far greater on their freak show than on AD.

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

actually most packer fans I know dont want to get into a steroids conversation with me.... the circumstantial evidence is far greater on their freak show than on AD.
You give them way too much credit in their ability to think rationally.