Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking's teammates: 'Teddy's arm is stronger'
I've read this again and again periodically somewhere since Teddy came back to the team for practice:

Andrew Krammer‏ @Andrew_Krammer  5m5 minutes ago
More
#Vikings players, Teddy included, touting a stronger throwing arm. Anthony Barr: "The ball, I think, is traveling faster, a little further."

[Image: CNbVExqUYAAEEzw.png]

Was never really worried about arm strength (maybe a little), accuracy, decision making, or Moxy.

Have ALWAYS worried about his durability.

I think that might be a good indication of where his base is at...his ability to transfer weight...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think that might be a good indication of where his base is at...his ability to transfer weight...
That's an astute observation.  Much of a QBs velocity and accuracy comes from mechanics and much of that is moving their weight from their back foot to the front foot with their delivery. I wasn't really concerned with this movement as he has been filmed doing front /back witk,  it's the side to side and hard cutting and turning that loads the knee joint and then torquing on it that will concern me.

Well, I am an astute mutherfucker...lol

[Image: cronin_courtney.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop]Courtney CroninESPN Staff Writer Teddy Bridgewater has been back in practice for three weeks. The biggest things that stands out to his teammates? His strength and how well he's throwing the ball. Bridgewater said he'd been "working out like crazy" when he addressed his return on Oct. 18 and the zip he's been able to put on the ball is noticeable to his receivers, too. "He's very good about understanding when to throw it hard and when to take a little something off it, when to give you a little air," Adam Thielen said. "It's been fun to have him out there just because he's really good at understanding what receivers like and what receivers don't like."
[Image: icon-espn-e-@2x.png]5h

Well I'm glad he was doing some training during his months away from the practice field.

[Image: dTNCoSD.gif]