Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the Longship....but.....
One other thing to keep in mind. A good third of this board isn't happy unless they're bitching. Right now, there's nothing to bitch about. Trust me, when that first loss comes, you'll see them again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

(10-02-2024, 06:09 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: One other thing to keep in mind. A good third of this board isn't happy unless they're bitching. Right now, there's nothing to bitch about. Trust me, when that first loss comes, you'll see them again.

Yep. Sad part of any message board.

I used to be hpertrain but new handle.   Now ncvike.    Was going to respond to this earlier but have been stuck up in
Black Mountain. Thanks to Helena.  Just so much devastation.   I live on the coast and went to my cabin for a vacation.
I've been through hurricanes and storms on the coast but never thought this would happen up in the mountains.
[-] The following 7 users Like ncvike's post:

I try to check out the board a few times a week but don’t post as much as I used to, though I am streaky in that department. I don’t know anybody here personally but I have always enjoyed the feel of home I’ve gotten with the familiar folks I’ve posted with for over a decade now. There’s plenty of folks I miss who don’t come around anymore, but I’m thankful for those of you who do because I wouldn’t know anything about the real Xs and Os without you guys all these years!

Hey to you, Cricket!!! Great to hear from you! I hope all is well in your world. Life keeps us all going in a lot of directions so I’m sure glad you peeked in to say hello!
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like The ghost formerly known as PG's post:

(10-02-2024, 08:19 PM)ncvike Wrote: I used to be hpertrain but new handle.   Now ncvike.    Was going to respond to this earlier but have been stuck up in
Black Mountain. Thanks to Helena.  Just so much devastation.   I live on the coast and went to my cabin for a vacation.
I've been through hurricanes and storms on the coast but never thought this would happen up in the mountains.

Hope all is ok for you and yours? I know there are a lot of people suffering out in that area, hopefully the powers that be can put their shit aside and focus on doing everything they can this time to do whats right for Americans. Prayers are with you.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?