Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone-cold kicker?
Just doing a quick stat comparison of kickers this morning, including comparing to recent past Vikings kickers:

Reichard:  100% FGM, has the 4th longest FG made (58 yards).  He's tied for the lead in being perfect on XPs at 14, but is tied for 18th on the number of FG attempts at 6.  Of course the reason for that is because Darnold & Co is doing pretty well at scoring TDs instead of relying on FGs (at 14).  Of course O'Connell is being second guessed by everyone for not taking the 3 points against the Pack.  

By contrast:
Greg Joseph (Giants) is 83.3% on six FG attempts, while Daniel Carlson is 77.8% on 9 FG attempts.

It's going to take a few years for the "boy wonder" Reichard to help me with my anxiety attacks every time we line up for a FG or XP with the game on the line.  But in the meantime, I am enjoying the ride.
[-] The following 2 users Like Montana Tom's post:

I'm at peace now...

Kid is a stone cold killer at kicker. He was sharpened at Bama with some of the brightest lights and pressure packed situations the SEC could throw at him.

My heart rate doesn't increase when he lines up. I usually check my fantasy's scores when he's kicking a FG or XP. Just know it's going in...
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAD GAINZ's post:

and that boys and girls... is why you use a later round pick on a kicker!
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?
[-] The following 3 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

(5 hours ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: and that boys and girls... is why you use a later round pick on a kicker!

Fck yah!

Especially GD Reichard...

I nearly jumped for joy when we drafted him - and I dont do that much.

Anyone else pay attention when his kicks aren't right down the center? I've noted the few times when he's a few feet inside the uprights...and certainly the doink on the 58 yarder. That's what it has come to for me...noticing made kicks that weren't perfect.

[Image: will-the-thrill-comin-v0-yg2bj178w2od1.j...b4e2cd99c7]