Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Bank is one beautiful stadium
Damn. I've been there numerous times, see it in pictures, video etc. Its gorgeous to watch a game there. When the doors are open and the sun is shining, its a special place to root on the Vikings. And the new turf looks more like real grass than previous versions.
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

It's a perfect 62 degrees this morning on top if it with low humidity. I'm sure the doors will  be open - it got hot in their last week vs SF with the doors open!

I gave up one of my tix today so another one of our season tix group could bring her sister. We've had 4 tix for literally decades now.

Wish I was there, I traded Hou to get an extra Lion tix. I'm noticing more/different food vendors popping-up every year in the concourses. Just adds to the fun.
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

I was there for a game in 2016 and for one in 2017. Totally awesome experience.

(Yesterday, 11:19 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: It's a perfect 62 degrees this morning on top if it with low humidity. I'm sure the doors will  be open - it got hot in their last week vs SF with the doors open!

I gave up one of my tix today so another one of our season tix group could bring her sister. We've had 4 tix for literally decades now.

Wish I was there, I traded Hou to get an extra Lion tix. I'm noticing more/different food vendors popping-up every year in the concourses. Just adds to the fun.

Wow, those are perfect football days outside the stadium. Wish I were there. I think my first ever game at the Bank was against Houston.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

I absolutely love our stadium. It's so beautiful. I love the architecture and artistry of it. So many great memories have been made there. The thoughtful and creativity of the design is second to none

(Yesterday, 11:37 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Wow, those are perfect football days outside the stadium. Wish I were there. I think my first ever game at the Bank was against Houston.

if its when you brought your younguns to the tailgate, yes it was. That was a great day...
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

One thing I find hilarious and its like this at most college and NFL stadiums: the visitors locker room is shit compared to the home team, lol. I've seen the interviews with a few players from the Texans after the game and its like a white, plain locker room from 1970s Russia. LMAO.
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(5 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: One thing I find hilarious and its like this at most college and NFL stadiums: the visitors locker room is shit compared to the home team, lol. I've seen the interviews with a few players from the Texans after the game and its like a white, plain locker room from 1970s Russia. LMAO.

I dont know what they expect, I do see from this picture that apparently the Vikings do no provide a chair for the visiting players as it seems the puke had to bring their own.

story from the puke with pictures: https://www.packers.com/photos/inside-th...b5fb8f283c

I would imagine most teams dont put much into the visiting locker room due to them likely getting trashed when the visiting team loses badly.

I've not been to U.S. Bank, just got caught up in life, but I'm putting it on my bucket list.

(4 hours ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: I dont know what they expect, I do see from this picture that apparently the Vikings do no provide a chair for the visiting players as it seems the puke had to bring their own.

story from the puke with pictures:  https://www.packers.com/photos/inside-th...b5fb8f283c

I would imagine most teams dont put much into the visiting locker room due to them likely getting trashed when the visiting team loses badly.
Those Green Bay chairs look like toilet seats!