Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well crap. Now they think we’re good
https://sportsnaut.com/list/nfl-week-4-p...-2024/amp/

2. Minnesota Vikings (9) – 3-0

NFL Week 4 power rankings Credit: Brad Rempel-Imagn Images
The Minnesota Vikings are the best team in the NFC. Heading into Week 3, many picked the Houston Texans to come out with a win in a matchup of two of the best NFL teams right now. Instead, Sam Darnold, Justin Jefferson and the Vikings defense controlled this game. Yes, Houston had some self-inflicted wounds, but the Vikings looked like the better football team. Not only that, two of Minnesota’s wins have come against two teams in the top 10 of our NFL Week 4 power rankings.

lol. This one has as 3rd in the NFCN

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-p...ek-4-2024/

Don't worry, there will be a few that have us 10-14

Vegas still has us as 2.5 point dogs in gbay. So we got that going for us.

(4 hours ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: Vegas still has us as 2.5 point dogs in gbay.  So we got that going for us.

I think the Vegas boys aren't quite full believers yet, that's fine. Love will probably be back as well on Sunday. Excellent matchup, should be some chess played between LeFleur and O'Connell.

(4 hours ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: Vegas still has us as 2.5 point dogs in gbay.  So we got that going for us.

At Lambblow.  Isn’t there a 3 point home field advantage?

(4 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: I think the Vegas boys aren't quite full believers yet, that's fine. Love will probably be back as well on Sunday. Excellent matchup, should be some chess played between LeFleur and O'Connell.

I just think it's early and that line doesn't yet reflect this week's games. Vikings blew out two Super Bowl contenders, while the Packers lost to the Eagles and beat only the terrible Titans and Colts. If Darnold is OK, I think eventually that line drops below the 2 point home field cushion.

(4 hours ago)MaroonBells Wrote: I just think it's early and that line doesn't yet reflect this week's games. Vikings blew out two Super Bowl contenders, while the Packers lost to the Eagles and beat only the terrible Titans and Colts. If Darnold is OK, I think eventually that line drops below the 2 point home field cushion.

That's been the trend, I agree it will probably follow that.

(4 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: I think the Vegas boys aren't quite full believers yet, that's fine. Love will probably be back as well on Sunday. Excellent matchup, should be some chess played between LeFleur and O'Connell.

Love doesn't scare me. Before his injury he wasn't playing very well.

Chin strap, divisional game.

2 good coaching staffs

Road game

I'm not betting this one at all