Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Bank is one beautiful stadium
Damn. I've been there numerous times, see it in pictures, video etc. Its gorgeous to watch a game there. When the doors are open and the sun is shining, its a special place to root on the Vikings. And the new turf looks more like real grass than previous versions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

It's a perfect 62 degrees this morning on top if it with low humidity. I'm sure the doors will  be open - it got hot in their last week vs SF with the doors open!

I gave up one of my tix today so another one of our season tix group could bring her sister. We've had 4 tix for literally decades now.

Wish I was there, I traded Hou to get an extra Lion tix. I'm noticing more/different food vendors popping-up every year in the concourses. Just adds to the fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

I was there for a game in 2016 and for one in 2017. Totally awesome experience.

(4 hours ago)purplefaithful Wrote: It's a perfect 62 degrees this morning on top if it with low humidity. I'm sure the doors will  be open - it got hot in their last week vs SF with the doors open!

I gave up one of my tix today so another one of our season tix group could bring her sister. We've had 4 tix for literally decades now.

Wish I was there, I traded Hou to get an extra Lion tix. I'm noticing more/different food vendors popping-up every year in the concourses. Just adds to the fun.

Wow, those are perfect football days outside the stadium. Wish I were there. I think my first ever game at the Bank was against Houston.

I absolutely love our stadium. It's so beautiful. I love the architecture and artistry of it. So many great memories have been made there. The thoughtful and creativity of the design is second to none