Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan Pace Jr.
Man oh man....a Tasmanian devil at the line. He brings it amongst the giants. I personally think he'll be even better without the green dot, can just run and play instinctually. Cashman is more veteran, has seen more and it makes sense he's got the dot. That play that Gink took to the house was going nowhere even without the Pick 6 because Pace had sniffed it out and was going to be right there for a loss to the intended target. He is slippery. Love watching that guy play. Got his old college number back, he's ready for a big year. 

[Image: ivan-pace-jr-vikings.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

I wish he'd knock it off with the backflips. Don't need him injuring himself showing off.

(09-12-2024, 01:30 PM)badgervike Wrote: I wish he'd knock it off with the backflips.  Don't need him injuring himself showing off.

Wish I could do one of those lol!

He's one of the reasons I like the direction of our D as much as I do. 

What a GREAT signing, didnt have all the measurables, but the guy plays with fire.

He's damn lucky he didn't get tossed from the Giants game for throwing a punch. The play in questions was a whisker from being a turnover for the Vikings (when the game was still in doubt) and would have been nullified by Pace's stupidity. I hope this was just an aberration.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PurplePorsche's post:

(09-12-2024, 02:29 PM)PurplePorsche Wrote: He's damn lucky he didn't get tossed from the Giants game for throwing a punch.  The play in questions was a whisker from being a turnover for the Vikings (when the game was still in doubt) and would have been nullified by Pace's stupidity.  I hope this was just an aberration.

I like the attitude, we needs some dogs on this D.

Brandel said he’s a jacked up pitbull, lol.  Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Kentis's post:

(09-12-2024, 02:59 PM)Kentis Wrote: Brandel said he’s a jacked up pitbull, lol.  Tongue

He definitely has an edge.  After we signed him as an UDFA, he tweeted "SKOL Vikings, the rest of yall done fucked up" or something like that.

It was the moment I knew this kid was going to be a starter on this team as a rookie.  Opportunity was there and you take his college tape and add that chip on his shoulder...  Still surprised he didn't get drafted.
[-] The following 5 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

(09-12-2024, 02:29 PM)PurplePorsche Wrote: He's damn lucky he didn't get tossed from the Giants game for throwing a punch.  The play in questions was a whisker from being a turnover for the Vikings (when the game was still in doubt) and would have been nullified by Pace's stupidity.  I hope this was just an aberration.

Yes, I was not happy with that emotionally sloppy reaction/slap to the head for a penalty.
Hey bud, I appreciate your intensity, but you have to control it and not make any stupid plays like that ANY MORE.