Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vikings @ Giants
The Purple Persuasion@TPPSkol

According to @DWolfsonKSTP via @SKORNorth, he “fully expects” @Vikings WR Jordan Addison to play on Sunday. Addison injured his ankle during the joint practices with the #Browns.

(09-04-2024, 09:13 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: The Purple Persuasion@TPPSkol

According to @DWolfsonKSTP via @SKORNorth, he “fully expects” @Vikings WR Jordan Addison to play on Sunday. Addison injured his ankle during the joint practices with the #Browns.

That would be good news - hopefully he's close to 100%?

We really dont know the extent of that sprain

I think the injury reports come out today.

I feel pretty apathetic and unexcited about the year so far. We’ll see if that changes seeing them in a real game. Obviously, I’d prefer wins and solid games, but I’m probably going to just ride the low expectation, hoping to be pleasantly surprised train.

The Purple Persuasion@TPPSkol
Per #Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell on injuries:

1. WR Jordan Addison “is in a good spot” and feels “pretty good” about him playing.
2. WR Jalen Nailor suffered an ankle injury in practice but is “progressing well”.

VikingzFanPage@vikingzfanpage
Justin Jefferson on facing the #Giants:

“I got something a little extra for them. We played them in a more crucial spot and lost in the playoffs 2 years ago. Im trying to let everyone know that I didn’t lose my groove.”

Injury reports are out. No vikings injuries reported.
Giants
Player Position Injuries Practice Status Game Status
Dane Belton S Limited
Drew Lock QB Limited.
Micah McFadden LB Limited
Gunner Olszewski WR Limited

Actually both Addison & Nailor were listed as limited participants w/ ankle injuries Wednesday…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

For me, I expect turnovers make the difference. I’m feeling about 50/50 for our chances, but having seen so little of the team with the shorter preseason, there are so many unknowns.

PS: that schedule blows!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Havoc's post:

(09-05-2024, 10:31 AM)Kentis Wrote: Actually both Addison & Nailor were listed as limited participants w/ ankle injuries Wednesday…

Both #Vikings WR’s Jalen Nailor and Jordan Addison, who practiced at a limited fashion yesterday, are expected to play on Sunday against the #Giants, @DWolfsonKSTP mentioned on
@SKORNorth
Both are not 100%, which could affect their impact on the field.
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

I feel really relaxed because I have no expectations for this year. I hope for some fun games and progress on defense. I see a low win total and not making it to the playoffs. Jefferson will continue to be awesome no doubt but Addison really needs to get his head out. Darnold is what he is. He has a great opportunity but the question is will he do anything with it

Vikings 26 Giants 21

I have Malik Nabers on my fantasy team so he gets shut down by Stephon Gilmore, while Jalen Nailor, whom I dropped to add help at tight end, goes off for 3 TDs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post: