Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Randle DNC
That DNC was brutal lol. Not a single ounce of substance, policy, plan on solving the economy, the border, lowering fuel costs, and lowering the squeeze felt by middle class working families in this country. Just a shit ton of word salad, untruths, and Trump ranting because the truth is they have nothing else. Wake up folks.

Would love to hear Johnny Randles favorite Kamala policy or accomplishment.
[-] The following 3 users Like supafreak84's post:

Yep, at least this guy has been clear on his policies…!  Cool Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

I rarely discuss politics, but I honestly think it's sad the type of candidates we've had the last two elections (for both parties).

Good moderate candidates with fresh ideas are getting passed over by both sides for whoever can sling the best insults.

If we as a country go back to looking for leaders and not who can get the most votes, I might actually care about politics.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAD GAINZ's post:

LOL

Kentis 2 days ago: Fuck Politics, Get this shit out of my football.
Kentis Today: Posting inflammatory memes about other side is Hitler on football site.

Couldn’t even make it 48 hours before embracing the shitshow and diving in full hog.
[-] The following 5 users Like medaille's post:

Well if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em, right…!?  Tongue

(08-23-2024, 02:08 PM)MAD GAINZ Wrote: I rarely discuss politics, but I honestly think it's sad the type of candidates we've had the last two elections (for both parties).

Good moderate candidates with fresh ideas are getting passed over by both sides for whoever can sling the best insults.

If we as a country go back to looking for leaders and not who can get the most votes, I might actually care about politics.

Make that 3 elections Wetlander!  Angel

Obviously at this point in time though, being called Hitler or a Nazi isn’t really a thing anyone cares about because the insults have been so misused and watered down to be meaningless.

That said, it’s pretty rich to assign it to Trump, when the Democrats have followed the model much more vigorously in recent years. Almost all the things people pretend Trump would do are things the Democrats have recently done.

Not that it really matters which party is worse as both parties are working for the establishment/deep state, and if you are voting red or blue, you are voting for the shit show that is America right now and are voting against your own self interests. You are voting for a candidate who is bought and paid for already to move your money into the hands of the wealthy few who want to keep you at barely subsistence levels. Each generation is getting more indebted than the last. This is not an accident. This is what happens when you vote for corrupt people that aren’t serving you.
[-] The following 2 users Like medaille's post:

(08-23-2024, 02:36 PM)medaille Wrote: Obviously at this point in time though, being called Hitler or a Nazi isn’t really a thing anyone cares about because the insults have been so misused and watered down to be meaningless.

That said, it’s pretty rich to assign it to Trump, when the Democrats have followed the model much more vigorously in recent years.  Almost all the things people pretend Trump would do are things the Democrats have recently done.

Not that it really matters which party is worse as both parties are working for the establishment/deep state, and if you are voting red or blue, you are voting for the shit show that is America right now and are voting against your own self interests.  You are voting for a candidate who is bought and paid for already to move your money into the hands of the wealthy few who want to keep you at barely subsistence levels.  Each generation is getting more indebted than the last.  This is not an accident.  This is what happens when you vote for corrupt people that aren’t serving you.

No Trump isnt Hitler, but he is a convicted felon, tried unlawfully to overturn a fair election and found liable for sexual assault. He has been indicted for many more criminal acts as well. A vote for him is impossible in my view and I think any reasonable person would agree. 

Now policy?  We can argue all day every day. 

As for the deep state?  Rubbish. Unless you argue that the government serves a much leaner purpose, which I easily can understand. The state operates within guidelines and is not supposed to be efficient, it is supposed to protect us unless we want to return to 150 years ago domestically and it can be every man for himself. 

Politics sucks, we can agree on that.

When you can't compete on substance, try name calling
(08-23-2024, 02:17 PM)medaille Wrote: LOL

Kentis 2 days ago: Fuck Politics, Get this shit out of my football.
Kentis Today: Posting inflammatory memes about other side is Hitler on football site.

Couldn’t even make it 48 hours before embracing the shitshow and diving in full hog.
When you cannot argue or compete on substance and policies, try name calling...
very mature

(08-23-2024, 04:12 PM)Bullazin Wrote: No Trump isnt Hitler, but he is a convicted felon, tried unlawfully to overturn a fair election and found liable for sexual assault. He has been indicted for many more criminal acts as well. A vote for him is impossible in my view and I think any reasonable person would agree. 
Tell me what crime was he found guilty of? Answere is there is no crime. This is all about doing everything they can to keep him from running. They are so afraid of him becasue his policies worked. He made every politician that has failed for decades look like the worthless scum they are.

By the way, the decisions in the NY court will be thrown out.
People sleep peacably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rf54's post:

Mods, lets move the political shit off the football board...

Nobody is changing anybodies minds on anything anymore.

Whether its my ultra liberal wife (even more progressive than me lol) or my good buddy who luvs The Don.

Whoever the hell gets in, I hope he or she tries (just a little) to unite a very divided country.

(08-23-2024, 05:05 PM)rf54 Wrote: When you can't compete on substance, try name callingWhen you cannot argue or compete on substance and policies, try name calling...
very mature

Tell me what crime was he found guilty of?  Answere is there is no crime.  This is all about doing everything they can to keep him from running.  They are so afraid of him becasue his policies worked.  He made every politician that has failed for decades look like the worthless scum they are. 

By the way, the decisions in the NY court will be thrown out.
Falsifying business records in the state of NY

There was no crime you say?  When you answer your own questions in argument it is a fallacy. You are fooling only yourself. 

Who is they?  The deep state?  So the NY Ag or whoever brought the case is part of a conspiracy to keep him from office?  What about all the other indictments?  A part of a conspiracy ?  Cmon man it is not reasonable. 

What policies worked?  His SCOTUS reversed longstanding precedent on abortion rights. What else worked?  I can’t think of much unless you are a real estate
Developer. His tax cuts worked great for them.

(08-23-2024, 05:41 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Mods, lets move the political shit off the football board...

Nobody is changing anybodies minds on anything anymore.

Whether its my ultra liberal wife (even more progressive than me lol) or my good buddy who luvs The Don.

Whoever the hell gets in, I hope he or she tries (just a little) to unite a very divided country.

We will go down like Rome did PF.  We live in a fallen world and the US is deteriorating because of several factors including mass media, personal selfishness and righteousness and just plain greed. 

Nearly half the population is pissed off about the government but are unwilling to organize a rational way to change it. Much to the delight of our real enemies. 

I will continue to respect and try to love my neighbors because I believe in The goodness of people, but I can’t see a future that is not controlled by the wealthy and that will lead to continued division. I think this is what medialle talks about.