Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murphy loves it in Minnesota
https://twitter.com/vikingzfanpage/statu...6145504417

#Vikings CB Byron Murphy on his future:

“I gotta say since I've been here since day one, I fell in love so I don't want to go nowhere. I want to stay here for the rest of my career. So I'm gonna try to work my ass off to stay here for sure."
[-] The following 5 users Like StickierBuns's post:

That's nice to hear players talk about working their butts off to stay here. That really speaks to the culture the coaches have set up and the facilities the Wilfs have paid for... guys talk in the league and MN is definitely a place that is getting good vibes from that standpoint.
[-] The following 7 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

(06-10-2024, 03:14 PM)MAD GAINZ Wrote: That's nice to hear players talk about working their butts off to stay here.  That really speaks to the culture the coaches have set up and the facilities the Wilfs have paid for... guys talk in the league and MN is definitely a place that is getting good vibes from that standpoint.

They've already built a great culture under KOC and KAM. The Wilfs built a great facility and were able to get a beautiful stadium built. If Chicago's new stadium has a roof or is enclosed, which I believe it will be, the only cold weather game will be stupid Green Bay. Risner said the same thing about Minnesota and so have others.

If the team hits on McCarthy, the future is bright to build around him.

....edited