Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NFL Schedule
That's next on the NFL hit list of things to keep an eye out for. Should be coming up in less than two weeks. My only concern on the schedule is looking for away opponents that play outside and the games are after December 15th. Like playing the Bears or Packers away in January, it f-cking pisses me off. 

My wife and I have a neat opportunity through a client of hers to watch the Vikings @ Bears game (whenever that is) in a suite with on-field passes before the game. Being in a suite will help tremendously, but still fingers crossed the game isn't January 4th!  Tongue This company/client is a long time staple in Chicagoland and is actually one of the food vendors for the team, so we're thinking this should be pretty cool.
[-] The following 6 users Like StickierBuns's post:

Well, since we're talking schedule, my guess is we play either the Falcons or Jets in London.

Week 1: Vikings @ Lions 1:00 FOX

Guarantee we will face Green Bay after their bye.

(05-01-2024, 09:02 AM)FLVike Wrote: Well, since we're talking schedule, my guess is we play either the Falcons or Jets in London.

IMO the NFL won't waste the "Kirk returns to Minnesota" storyline by making that a London game.

I can't believe there hasn't been any leaks yet. Maybe today?

(05-14-2024, 06:06 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: I can't believe there hasn't been any leaks yet. Maybe today?
The league usually announces the international games the day before the official schedule release.

The late season cold location games don't bother me as much as the short-week, cross-country road games from east to west coast or vice versa. That can really handicap a team. Vikings play in Seattle, Jax, LA and NY so the opportunity is there.

(05-14-2024, 07:14 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: The late season cold location games don't bother me as much as the short-week, cross-country road games from east to west coast or vice versa. That can really handicap a team. Vikings play in Seattle, Jax, LA and NY so the opportunity is there.

It's this right here thar convinces me the NFL will fuck up royally if they try to expand or relocate teams globally, they can't do a schedule on one continent without fucking a team or two over, imagine having teams based on different continents.
[-] The following 2 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

(05-14-2024, 07:31 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: It's this right here thar convinces me the NFL will fuck up royally if they try to expand or relocate teams globally,  they can't do a schedule on one continent without fucking a team or two over,  imagine having teams based on different continents.

Yeah, if they want to keep doing that, they have to do a better job of making sure that teams who travel to Europe have a bye right after. The more international games they add, the harder that's going to be until they expand to 18 games and two byes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post: