Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 Of Training Camp
Quote: @Jor-El said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I'll be interested in seeing: who lines up at the WIL, nickel, RB1, 3rd WR, C, and 3T...won't be indicative of who the eventual starters will be, but it will interesting to see who the early leaders are...

Ahhhhh...real football
Good list of the key camp battles! I would add KR and both the kicker spots - I think all 3 roles will be battling deep into preseason. Also interested to see if Waynes can emerge as full-time LCB and push Newman into dime/backup role.
I think we use preseason to see what Adams can do as a KR, but I still think it's Sherels job to lose...

Kicking competition is going to be more interesting than I care for...

I think Newman starts as nickel and eventually gives way to Alexander...

Reiff, Boone, Easton, Berger, Remmers your NEW Minnesota Moving company...

Please, please be at least middle of the pack...

And a big fuck you to NFLN...barely showing anything live from the walk through...ugh...

Lamur @ WIL...a minor disappointment...

The walkthroughs are pretty boring to be honest. You do however get a look to see who is lined up at which positions and which grouping they are in. You might get a glimpse of some alignments as well. 

Well, after 7+ months of no football, a walkthrough is still better than nothing...

Nothing earth shattering from Teddy's pressures...did reconfirm that there was initial talk he might lose his leg...

Alexander working with the 1s @ nickel...

Quote: @Mark Janda said:
Gonna make my last trip down to 'Kato for camp this Sunday (7/29) it looks like.  I originally thought about the Saturday practice but with it being the last year, I think that's gonna be a zoo.  So instead we're heading east to drink beer at a few taprooms in Stillwater and the land of cheese.
Before kids...  my wife and I would do happy hour once a week and walk downtown for 1/2 price apps and cheap drinks.  We usually hit up Mad Capper, Stone's, that Italian place (can't remember the name off the top of my head) and then made our way to PD Pappy's on the way home for a couple drinks on the water.  If you're brave and like to shoot pool...  there is a dive bar just off the main drag on Myrtle.  We used to go there.  Not sure if they spruced the place up in the past 7 years, but it was a blast.

Enjoy!  We loved living in Stillwater... beautiful city.

BOOM

McKinnon and Easton with the 1's?  Looks like Zimmer's feelings about rookies haven't changed :p