Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 Of Training Camp
I'll be interested in seeing: who lines up at the WIL, nickel, RB1, 3rd WR, C, and 3T...won't be indicative of who the eventual starters will be, but it will interesting to see who the early leaders are...

Ahhhhh...real football

Amen. Hope springs eternal.

I am learning to hate July.  It's the start of 16 hour days filled with baling hay, hotter than Hades, no time to go to the lake to cool off, and worse...no football.  Thank heavens for the end of this Godforsaken Month and the start of Training Camp.  Something to look forward to! :-)

Hey! The good folks at NFLN found Mankato!

Teddy will be live around noon EST...

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
I am learning to hate July.  It's the start of 16 hour days filled with baling hay, hotter than Hades, no time to go to the lake to cool off, and worse...no football.  Thank heavens for the end of this Godforsaken Month and the start of Training Camp.  Something to look forward to! :-)
I'd take 16 hour days of baling hay in the hot sun in beautiful NW Montana over 12 hours a day in hell (AKA, the Denver Tech Center) with 120 emails a day, impossible deadlines, endless meetings and office politics. But, yes, bring on the football! 

Teddy sighting...sans brace...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'll be interested in seeing: who lines up at the WIL, nickel, RB1, 3rd WR, C, and 3T...won't be indicative of who the eventual starters will be, but it will interesting to see who the early leaders are...

Ahhhhh...real football
Good list of the key camp battles! I would add KR and both the kicker spots - I think all 3 roles will be battling deep into preseason. Also interested to see if Waynes can emerge as full-time LCB and push Newman into dime/backup role.

Easton @ Center, McKinnon @ RB1

Gonna make my last trip down to 'Kato for camp this Sunday (7/29) it looks like.  I originally thought about the Saturday practice but with it being the last year, I think that's gonna be a zoo.  So instead we're heading east to drink beer at a few taprooms in Stillwater and the land of cheese.