Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions - Rams
Yup! Ofcourse the Lions win  :'(

Quote: @mblack said:
@StickyBun said:
I tell you, if you're a Lion's fan.....you've been waiting forever to win a NFCN crown.....you have a pretty good team hosting a game....and your old QB comes back and beats you? Ugh.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I have a feeling the Lions will reigh supreme 
I wish my feelings were wrong.

Kudos to the Lions

But I kinda feel like the Rams beat themselves. 

Neither defense looked like they are ready to make much of a run. 

I bet Goff is still smiling everytime he thinks of McVay's face after that game.  I'm sure that Lion's win felt like sweet revenge!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I bet Goff is still smiling everytime he thinks of McVay's face after that game.  I'm sure that Lion's win felt like sweet revenge!
I think the Rams/Lions trade of Goff and Stafford is something to be studied. Rams wanted to upgrade at QB, gave the moon for Stafford and immediately won the Super Bowl. So regardless of what happened yesterday, you have to consider that a win for them. But Goff has been good too. Both are QBs you can win a Super Bowl with. 

And for those worried about giving up future draft capital to move up for Cousins' eventual replacement, keep in mind the Rams haven't had a 1st round pick since they drafted Goff 8 seasons ago. 

the few times the Rams got pressure on Goff he looked like me playing QB out there. 

Much more impressed with the Lions OL than I am their QB or D. 

Refs helped Detroit massively late in that game. I don’t really care either way since I’m not a Rams fan, but it happened. Good for Detroit. I guess. This’ll give their fans something to smile about, if only for a moment. 

I'd like to congratulate the zebr...err, the Lions on their asteri..um, win, last night....

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
I think the Rams/Lions trade of Goff and Stafford is something to be studied. Rams wanted to upgrade at QB, gave the moon for Stafford and immediately won the Super Bowl. So regardless of what happened yesterday, you have to consider that a win for them. But Goff has been good too. Both are QBs you can win a Super Bowl with. 

And for those worried about giving up future draft capital to move up for Cousins' eventual replacement, keep in mind the Rams haven't had a 1st round pick since they drafted Goff 8 seasons ago. 
Goff vs. Stafford regular season stats since the trade in 2021.
[Image: GDpa5PKWgAATYdO?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Yabbut - who's got the ring?

Thats all that matters...