Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions - Rams
Don't discount the fact the Vikings played the Lions twice in the past three weeks and KOC's connection with the Rams.  I am sure there was a flow of information to the Rams.

i often wondered if their was information passed back and forth in the NFL.  i know Zimmer relied on the ex-Giant coach but i always took that to be a friend to a friend counciling as Zimmer took on the new role of head coach.

But information to help influence a game.  Could there be collusion in the NFL?

I dont know what KOC could pass along to the Rams that they didnt already know or see on tape.  

Part of me is rooting for the Kitties to win cause they are northern brethren. 

Part of me is rooting for them to be embarrassed tonight cause they are northern brethren. 

I tell you, if you're a Lion's fan.....you've been waiting forever to win a NFCN crown.....you have a pretty good team hosting a game....and your old QB comes back and beats you? Ugh.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I tell you, if you're a Lion's fan.....you've been waiting forever to win a NFCN crown.....you have a pretty good team hosting a game....and your old QB comes back and beats you? Ugh.

I have a feeling the Lions will reigh supreme 

Go Lions!

Quote: @mblack said:
@StickyBun said:

I have a feeling the Lions will reigh supreme 
Interesting that the Lions are only a FG favorite, basically just home field. The Vegas boys aren't sold on the Lions yet.

I'm pulling for the Lambs, but that's largely because of the puffed-chest Kittens fans on social media that are strutting and talking a lot of s**t after beating our crippled remains.

I like to remind them that they're only relevant for 1-2 seasons per decade, and especially how it was 30 years since their last divisional title....

Like Dallas, if lions lose it'll  sting and leave a mark.

Plus it'll mess with their heads the entire off-season 

Go rams! 

Lions get smoked by their old QB, and go back to dwelling in the cellar that they have lived in forever.